Chapter 1 { Meeting The Bishops But Also The Lamb }

Kirara*

The Birds Are Singing..The Flowers Are Blooming..
HELL

Due To How Cold The Weather Was..I Wake Up In A Forest..I Didn't Know Where AM I..Or Where Is This???That Questions Run Through My Head A Dozens Times But It Stopped When A Wind Quickly Blows Making My Hair Messy..Then I Fix My Hair Now It Tidy.."Who Are You Human?"A Voice Could Be Heard Behind Me As I Turn Back I Am Met With A Lamb Wearing A Crown..A crown With A Red Eye..God Could This Be Any Weird..A Lamb Talking Then A Crown With A Glowing Red Eyes..Damn.."I Should Be Asking You That!Who Are You Lamb?!"I Ask As I Crossed My Arms..But Then I Realize My Act"Oh My!I'm Sorry,Sorry!!I Didn't Meant To Be That Rude!!"I Said Quickly Bow My Head Down A Little..The Lamb Who Sees That Feels Bad That He's Very Rude.."Ah It's Alright..It's My Fault Anyways For Being Rude And Scaring You Human..May I Know You're Name?"The Lamb Said.."Well,It's A Pleasure To Meet You I'm Kirara And You?"I Ask"Lambert Nice To Meet You Kirara..How About You Follow Me To My Temple?But Please Do Not Freak Out There's Also 'A Talking Animal' They May Freak Out If They Sees You Too,But Please Remain Calm As Ever Kirara..I May Be Able To Give You A Place To Stay While You're Here.."Lambert Said As He Showed The Way.."Sure..Thanks Lambert"I Said"No Problem Kirara It's My Job To Help..Call Me When You Need A Help With Something I'II Gladly Help.."Lambert Said As We Continue To Walk..Then He Started A Conversation With Me.."Well,I Need To Tell You To Be More Careful Around The Forest Kirara..There's Another Temple's Or Cult But Theyre Our Enemy If I Must Say If You Sees Any Strange Beings Please Run When I'm Not Near You..You Could Be In Such Danger.."Lambert Said.."What Kind Of thing Do I Need To
Avoids?"I Ask"The First Younger Bishop Leshy,Leshy is one of the four Bishops of the Old Faith, the ruler of Darkwood.Leshy resembles a bagworm larva with a round head covered in thick green leaves. Several thin black branches protrude from either side of his head like horns. His eye had been gouged out by The One Who Waits, thus they are covered by a set of thick, bloodstained bandages wrapped around his head. Black ichor can be seen oozing out from beneath the bandages. Like the other bishops, Leshy wears a long black robe with golden trimmings that covers the rest of his body. His crown bears two sharp points and a green, diamond-shaped eye.Leshy harnesses the power of his followers to achieve his true Eldritch form: an enormous tree-like worm with a giant, lamprey-like mouth drooling with ichor and lined with several rows of sharp teeth. The branches on his head grow thicker and more gnarled, and four black-and-red eyes bulge from either side of his maw,He Is The Bishop Of Chaos..You Have To Be Careful When You Go Near Darkwood..Then There's Bishop Heket His Sister..Bishop Of Famine,Heket is one of the four Bishops of the Old Faith. She is the second youngest bishop, the ruler of Anura..Heket is a red frog[2] with four eyes that have black sclera and red, cross-shaped pupils. She has several cross-like protrusions sticking out from her head, and she wears a three-pointed crown with a yellow, upside-down triangular eye. Like the other Bishops, Heket wears a long black robe with golden trimmings that covers the rest of her body. What appear to be two black hands can be seen emerging from her robe, holding it closed. Her throat is wrapped in bandages, as it was slit by The One Who Waits, with some of the bandaging hanging down her back like a scarf.
After being transformed by a ritual, Heket grows to become a huge demonic frog-like creature with six eyes and a bloody, cross-shaped slit mouth. More crosses appear along her backside, and the bandages around her neck are removed, with er front legs becoming bandaged instead. Her robe now also drapes across her back, and several eye-like markings appear across her chest..Then There's Kallamar Bishop Of Petilence..Leshy And Heket Brother..,Kallamar is one of the four Bishops of the Old Faith, the ruler of of Anchordeep.He is also the second eldest bishop and known for his cowardly attitude..Kallamar appears to be a cyan squid with a split open mouth filled with rows of teeth. His eyes have black sclera with red slits for pupils, and he appears to have a scar running across the skin surrounding his left eye. There are two pairs of cross-like protrusions appearing from his head, and he wears a cone-shaped crown that has a blue, circular eye. Both of his ears have been scarred by The One Who Waits and are covered by bandages. Like the other bishops, Kallamar wears a long black robe with golden trimmings that covers the rest of his body. His body appears more lumpy underneath his robes compared to the other bishops, possibly being hidden tentacles.After using a ritual, sets of long tentacles appear along Kallamar's neck and body and he shows two pairs of arms. He also hovers slightly above the ground. He wields four different weapons, one in each hand - a staff, a sword, a dagger, and a globus cruciger..Then There's The Oldest Shamura is one of the four Bishops of the Old Faith religion. They rule the Silk Cradle..They Are The Bishop Of War..Shamura is a purple spider with four eyes of black sclera and red slit pupils, as well as two large fangs appearing from their mouth. Two pairs of cross-like protrusions emanate from their head, and they wear a crown with a concave top and a purple, crescent-shaped eye. Shamura's skull was split by The One Who Waits and is wrapped in bandages, covering their exposed brain. When they lose their bandages, their crown appears to be reaching into their brain, using vein-like apparatuses. Like the other bishops, Shamura wears a long black robe with golden trimmings that hides the rest of their body.After being transformed during a ritual, Shamura's body grows a large, bandaged abdomen like that of a spider's, ending in a sharp, red stinger. Three sets of long spider legs appear from Shamura's body, and two arms ending in blades protrude from their robe, which still hangs from their neck..
Do You Understand Kirara?"Lambert Asks As I Nod In Surprise Of How Much He Knows About The Bishops..That Was A Long Very Long Explanation..I Didn't Understand But There's Too Much Questions In My Head Like Who Is The One Who Wais,Oh Oh And
true Eldritch form That's Kind Of Weird Isnt It Also A Ritual The Hell..Then We Arrived At His Temple As He Was Saying It Was Also An Animal..Theyre Doing theyre Activities I See Like Building A House,Praying,And God Burying Corpse While Smiling!? Are Theyre Out Of Theyre Minds Or Something?"Welcome Kirara..Here Follow Me I'II Show You The Temple Or You May Say It's My Temple.."He Said As He Leads The Way His Followers Were Staring At Me With a Wide Eyes..Shocked I Guess To See One Single Human Here..As We Arrived As His Temple He Demands His Followers To Prepared A Room For Me To Sleep..I Surely Thank Him As He Only Nods..