It was have been a dream to play with the first team, "oh my god of course I won't let you down" I told him.

"I hope so you can start tomorrow" he said as he walked off.

It's been a couple hours and I'm still over the moon about the opportunity for playing the first team.

I was in the cafeteria minding my own business till I was someone basically chuck the food down I wasn't really paying attention really, till I looked up.

"What you smiling at?" He asked me, it was Hector.

Hector and I have been best friends since birth and still very close some people think we are dating.

"This cute boy" I said to him sarcastically, he grabbed my phone and I was scrolling through TikTok.

"Don't say that again" he told me as he threw my phone on the table.

"I won't don't worry" I told him.

"What is the actual reason now?" He asked me again.

"Well tomorrow I'm training with the first team" I said while smiling to myself.

"Fuck off are you actually" he asked me as a smile grew on his face, I just nodded to him, "well done what you gonna do to celebrate then?" He asked me.

"Oh I don't know maybe fuck the first boy I see" I said to him jokingly as I stood up and started to walk away.

"So me?" He said with a smirk on his face being all smart.

"Stop being smart with me hector" I told him, "my dad it's gonna be here soon" I added on as I looked at my Apple Watch.

"You still need to get that tattoo you promised to get for me" he shouted to me as I walked off.

"Yeah yeah" I said to him as I walked off, I then got the my dads car.

I got in with a big smile, "what's that smile for?" He asked me.

"Tomorrow I'm training with the women's first team" I told him while smiling.

"I'm so proud of you" he said as he hugged me.

Once we arrived home I was chilling in the pool and dad was in his office doing some work well he was when he walked out side.

"So Jada what do you want as you got into the first team?" He asked me out of nowhere.

It was like perfect timing with this even though he would probably say no to a tattoo, "well I was thinking maybe a um tattoo, hear me out" I said to him nervously.

"I'm listening" he told me.

"Basically I want a tattoo as I promised Hector I would get one when he made a Barca debut" I told him.

"You can get a tattoo but on one condition" I told me.

"And that is?" I asked him.

"Make sure your mother doesn't find out about it" he told me as he kissed the top of my head.

I'm surprised he agreed to it's something I don't think he would want me to make a bad decision about it.