Addressing Compliance and Regulatory Challenges with ERP in Paint Manufacturing

Stringent compliance in paint industry is a boon for consumers as they get safe products

Stringent compliance in paint industry is a boon for consumers as they get safe products. But for manufacturers, compliance and regulations are nightmares. Many a times they are the routes to penalties, brand defamation and much more.

All paint manufacturers strive hard to adhere to compliance and regulatory norms, yet many times they find it challenging and fail. This results in nasty repercussions.

Had there been an aid which could have helped paint manufacturers to deal with these compliance challenges without much headache, manufactures would have averted such bitter consequences. This is the "Aha" moment for all the paint manufacturers because there is one such tool which can really lift the burden on their behalf.

This tool is Enterprise Resource Planning Software or commonly known as Paint ERP Software. As a paint manufacturer, if you are still struggling with compliance and regulatory challenges, this piece of content is for you.

Stick to it till the end.

An ERP software for paint industry has various capabilities. These capabilities empower paint manufacturers to tackle the compliance and regulation challenges boldly, eventually helping the organization to stay complaint and work without hiccups. Some of such capabilities are as below:

Formulation- Paint ERP, offers impeccable formulation capabilities with version control and access control. The formulation module helps organizations to develop lower VOC formulas and greener products. This way it stimulates compliance and innovation.

Reporting and labelling capabilities- ERP software provides various reporting capabilities like GHS report, OSHA report etc. Besides, it helps in labelling, like HMIS, Safety label etc., which is of paramount importance in paint industry regulation.

Traceability- ERP for paint offers bi-directional traceability throughout the supply chain. Traceability is a compliance norm. By providing traceability, it not only helps us to track the supply chain, but it also maintains conformance with regulation.

Safety of users & end customers- Paint ERP helps to associate HMIS and WHMIS values with various paint and materials involved thereby communicating workers about the safety and handling instructions. ERP also allows to maintain SOPs and safety instructions, thereby helping users and workers to follow necessary protocols while dealing with paint and materials.

Management of hazardous material- There are many hazardous materials involved in Paint manufacturing.  These materials need to be stored, managed, handled, and used with care. ERP software for paint and coatings plays a pivotal role in management of hazardous materials involved in paint manufacturing. It helps to segregate, name, treat, handle, and store these materials. ERP also guides to dispose these hazardous materials as per standards and eventually generates reports at the time of audits. 

Thus, ERP system helps to adhere to the regulation by two ways- one by allowing proper management of hazardous material and second by making organization audit ready.  

Quality Control- Pressing demands from customers about greener paints, safe paints etc. push organizations to incorporate apt raw materials which can produce desired outcome. If raw materials are suitable enough to produce eco-friendly products, then only the final product can be compliant to regulation. Hence, QC of raw materials becomes mandatory. BatchMaster ERP software for paint manufacturing, offers comprehensive QC feature, that helps apply QC at every stage of the supply chain. Hence, not only at the buying end, but manufacturer can check the quality of product at every stage- pre-process, in-process, post-process and even inventory QC. This gives confidence to paint manufactures of producing quality products as per compliance requirements.

Above capabilities of an ERP for paint industry protect a paint brand against compliance negligence and hence work as catalyst of positive brand reputation.

Among plethora of ERP available in the market, BatchMaster ERP for paint offers wholesome bouquet of functionalities to paint manufacturers. These capabilities offer complete peace of mind to paint manufacturers against compliance and regulatory worries.

To know about BatchMaster ERP in detail, visit our website or mail us on - sales@batchmaster.co.in