Chapter 455: Seems Like He's Going To Do Something Big

Start from the beginning

As soon as she entered the county government office, Shi Qingluo was the center of attention.

Everyone's eyes were filled with a strong desire for knowledge.

She really wanted to ask what kind of dream the old immortal had given her.

However, before anyone could muster the courage to ask, Xiao Hanzheng spoke first.

"There are important things to do now. Those who have nothing to do in the county office, follow us," he said with a serious face.

Everyone was startled. Looking at Lord Xiao's appearance, it seemed like he was going to do something big.

Could it be related to the old immortal appearing in Madam's dreams?

With that guess, everyone perked up and said, "yes!"

Even Fei Yanzhe put aside his work. "I'll go too."

"Sure," Xiao Hanzheng nodded and smiled.

He was very satisfied with Fei Yanzhe's help.

Xi Rui and Xi Rong also ran over when they heard the news. "We're going too."

Xiao Hanzheng laughed. sure, you can go if you want to.

Xirui and Xi Rong looked at each other and nodded excitedly. "Go, go, go."

Judging from Xiao Hanzheng's reaction, it was definitely about the old immortal's dream.

Otherwise, if it was just the official business of the county government, he would not usually take them out to cause a scene.

Soon, Zhuo Zheng, who had also heard the news, also rushed over.

Unfortunately, before he could reach the entrance of the county office, he was stopped by Liang Mingmin, who had deliberately met him by chance.

Zhuo Zheng was extremely impatient after hearing all this nonsense, but he still endured it and dealt with Liang Mingmin for a while before he finally broke free from her evil clutches and jogged to the county government office.

Unfortunately, by the time he got to the county office, Shi Qingluo and the others had already set off.

Zhuo Zheng was cursing Liang Mingmin in his heart. This woman who could do nothing but ruin things. If she wasn't the legitimate daughter of Jin Wangfu, she would have been killed long ago.

Liang Mingyu, who had also arrived a step late, was also cursing Liang Mingmin in his heart.

He could have made it in time, but who knew that Liang Mingmin would actually ask the secret guards to stop him?

He told him to send someone to keep an eye on a Bandit's hideout. He said that his father would send someone to exterminate the bandits soon, and he needed to cooperate.

Thus, he had no choice but to make some arrangements. It was too late when he left.

At this moment, he saw Zhuo Zheng walking out of the county government office with a depressed look.

Although Liang Mingyu had been busy outside recently, he was very well-informed.

Not only did he know what happened to Liang Mingmin that day, but he also knew that she was saved by Zhuo Zheng.

Liang Mingyu looked at Zhuo Zheng's harmless face, but in his heart, he didn't think that he was harmless.

He felt that this guy must have saved someone on purpose, and then wanted to owe Liang Mingmin a favor for saving his life, so that he could connect with Jin Wang's estate.

However, he didn't remind Liang Mingmin. Instead, he gloated at her being used.

He was thinking that it would be good if he could pair the two of them up.

After all, Zhuo Zheng was just a useless scholar. Although he had managed to get close to Shi Qingluo, she did not seem to care much about him.

Her family was only a merchant who opened an embroidery building. If Liang Mingmin married Zhuo Zheng, it would be better than marrying a son from a powerful family.

After all, the princess Consort's influence on her father was not small, and Liang Mingmin had a great influence on the princess Consort.

Those brothers of his were still eyeing the position under his butt like tigers eyeing their prey.

If Liang Mingmin had a problem with him and he had a powerful husband's family, he would be in trouble if the princess went to his father to sow discord.

Hence, he wanted to put Liang Mingmin and Zhuo Zheng together into a marriage and repay the favor of saving his life with his body.

However, he didn't know why, but he just couldn't bring himself to like Zhuo Zheng.

However, he didn't show it on his face. Instead, he said with respect, "good day, young master Zhuo."

"Previously, you saved my younger sister. I was still thinking of finding an opportunity to thank you."

Zhuo Zheng naturally did not like the Crown Prince of the Jin Wang Residence, his half-brother.

On the contrary, they were very hostile in their hearts. After all, if their father really succeeded in his great cause, they would all fight for the position of Crown Prince.

However, he did not show it on his face.

He cupped his hands at Liang Mingyu. "Your Highness, you're too kind. It's just a small matter."

Although the two of them hated each other's looks, they were both scheming people and felt that the other could be used.

Soon, they began to talk and laugh, and even invited each other to a restaurant for tea.