Submission Forms and Payment

Hello, welcome to the boring bit, where we go over how to submit

There are a few wee rules to follow; if you don't follow them, we won't be making you your audio (sorry). But audiobooks/story Audio, editing, and time with any actors will take a bit of time, so a wee bit of something back would be nice. Don't worry; we will want to work with you all the way through the process, as, at the end of the day, this is your baby.

'Payment'

1) Permanent follow on this account. 

2) Editing takes time, and Sarah's priority is her work, so she will be doing the edits for this mainly at night UK time. Please be patient with her. (She works 10-hour shifts four days a week, so if you are rude and demanding, she will be quick to ignore you.)

3) Go through this book, have a wee look, and share some love with any audiobooks/stories already made and the voice actors we are using. We are promoting the stories of the authors, and maybe you will be surprised and find a book you didn't know you'd read.

4) Fill the appropriate form out (either for the Audiobook or for voice acting) and email us at watttalkaudio@gmail.com 

5) If we are making your audiobook or wish to add you to our bank of voice actors to be used, we will email you to discuss the details. 

Audiobook submission form: 

1) Your Name and Wattpad @ :

2) Author and their Wattpad @ ; 

3) Genre of book:

4) Tags used and any trigger warnings:

5) Reads (As of sending email):

6) About/Summary of the book/Series: 

7) Voice Actors you'd love to work with from our cast: 

8) If you want your book to be multi-cast (all characters in your book to have a different voice actor or POVs as different Voice Actors) or Solo Cast (one person narrating it all)  

Voice Actor Submission: 

1) Your name and Wattpad @: 

2) 2/3 audio clips from different genres of books/TV Shows/ movies, etc. (just read out a short passage for 2/3 mins. Don't worry about bloopers, etc. We just want to get a feel for your voice, etc., and the magic of editing is what will help with bloopers) 

3) Write a short paragraph about yourself for the authors to see, including any social media accounts you want to promote. Include a picture of yourself to represent you in the Voice Actors chapter of this book. You can also send us any and all projects you wish to be added to so people know where to hear your voice. 

We can't wait to work with you! 

- Watt Talk Audiobook Team!