5. Chats.

5. Chats.

They arrived at the beach, Maithili's eyes sparkled with excitement as she took in the vast expanse of sand and the crashing waves. She practically bounced in her seat, eager to explore.

Shubman grinned at her enthusiasm. "Ready to hit the beach, kiddo?" he teased affectionately, reaching over to ruffle her hair gently.

Maithili giggled, batting his hand away playfully. "I'm not a kid, Shubman," she protested, but there was a hint of laughter in her voice.

"Alright, alright, my apologies, Miss Maithili," Shubman said with mock seriousness, opening the car door for her. "Shall we?"

With a bright smile, Maithili hopped out of the car and scampered towards the shoreline, her laughter ringing out like music in the air. Shubman followed closely behind, keeping a watchful eye on her as she explored the beach with childlike wonder.

As they strolled along the sandy shore, Maithili couldn't resist the urge to dip her toes into the cool, refreshing water. She squealed with delight as the waves lapped at her feet, sending tiny droplets flying.

Shubman chuckled at her antics, his heart swelling with affection for the spirited young woman by his side. "Careful, Maithili," he called out, a smile playing on his lips. "Don't wander too far!"

But Maithili was too caught up in the magic of the moment to heed his warning. She spun around in the sand, her laughter echoing across the beach as she chased seagulls and collected seashells.

Watching her, Shubman couldn't help but feel a sense of protectiveness wash over him.

In that moment, he knew that he would do anything to keep this precious girl safe and happy, for she had captured his heart in a way he never thought possible.

"Hey, look at these!" Maithili exclaimed, kneeling down in the sand and holding up a handful of colorful seashells for Shubman to see.

Shubman joined her, crouching beside her and examining the shells with interest. "Wow, those are beautiful," he remarked, a smile lighting up his face as he reached out to touch one of them gently.

Maithili beamed with pride, her eyes shining as she watched Shubman admire the shells. "I thought they were pretty," she said shyly, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

"They're more than pretty," Shubman said sincerely, his gaze meeting hers. "They're like you—unique and special."

A soft blush colored Maithili's cheeks at his words, and she ducked her head to hide her smile. "You're too sweet, Shubman," she murmured, feeling a warm flutter in her chest.

Shubman reached out to gently tilt her chin up, his eyes locking with hers. "I mean every word," he said softly, his thumb brushing against her cheek.

For a moment, they simply gazed at each other, the sound of the waves crashing against the shore filling the air around them.