Information + Rules

Friendship, romance, adventure, what could be more normal than that? A world that appears to be normal

Friendship, romance, adventure, what could be more normal than that? A world that appears to be normal....just might not be as it seems.

A special agent task force is assigned an almost impossible task. They must bring in the most dangerous criminal that is at the top of their most wanted list. However, they cannot do this alone.

A group of friends must help this task force catch their most wanted criminal. Through their friendships, romances, and adventures, they must find the courage to do what needs to be done, and deal with the consequences that follow.

~~~

This is an original applyfic with my own plot that I came up with. Please do not steal the plot, graphics, or characters.

~~~

#1. Be respectful to everyone here. I don't want to see anyone getting bullied or mistreated. If someone is found doing this, then they will be banned from the applyfic and of their OC was cast, the OC will be removed.

#2. If your OC is chosen to be in the story, don't be a ghost reader. Please vote on the story and comment, it will keep me motived to keep writing.

#3. Be detailed when filling out your form, I would like to write your characters accurately and I cannot do this without having a detailed form. Also make sure to be creative with your characters, feel free to make your OC a famous actor/actress, a singer, a college student, an athlete. Whatever you want to do is fine by me, just make sure it's creative, I would love to have such a unique cast with all different types of characters. It would make for a really fun story to write about. The faceclaims can be actors, singers, any other famous person, just as long as they have a lot of pictures that I can use. Google docs are allowed but not required, I love to see forms that have lots of pictures in them, it really helps me to get to know your OC.

#4. Follow me for updates regarding this applyfic, add it to a public reading list, shout out this applyfic to your message board and tag me. Lastly, tag three active users who might be interested in joining. I really want to write this applyfic and I would love for it not to flop, so the more applicants the better!

#5. Password is to tell me your favorite dessert.

~~~

The forms will be out next!

~~~