Lovers

This is more like a fluff one(?)idk

———————————————

If Miss Circle were your lover: You met during the fall season, a time when you had finally navigated through twists and turns to find the school that suited you. On your first day at work, you encountered Miss Circle—your receptionist—who guided you into this new environment. Vaguely, she left an impression of danger and strictness. You followed her cautiously, and luckily, you completed the school tour without much conversation.

your Undeniably curious about her, you made efforts to get closer. Your persistence paid off, and in a delightful haze, you guys became a couple.

Your relationship with Miss Circle is indeed unique. It's as if you're both in a dance of dominance and affection. Your first impression of her is not much different from now, as she is a perfectionist and can be blunt when solving problems. However, she's more gentle and patient towards you.

Miss Circle is much taller than you and after getting to know you, she likes to hold you in her arms, claiming it's because teaching students is tiring and she needs to recharge. You reluctantly accept, sometimes sneakily feeding her Oreos and whispering that you prefer Skittles, but you both enjoy cuddling each other.

At one point, you developed an interest in her horns and would often play with them. It's probably because no one has touched them before, and she was initially a bit unfamiliar and resistant. However, she eventually got used to it and let you indulge.

You and Miss Circle have rarely argued because both of you prefer to tackle problems directly rather than engage in useless fights. The only time you argued was about whether Oreos or Skittles taste better, but it ended without a conclusion. Even now, you both still buy both snacks when going to the supermarket (a bit strange and childish huh?).

You are always the one to initiate kisses, like a puppy to her elegant cat. She doesn't mind your kisses and even seems to enjoy them, but she won't initiate them herself.

You've never had sex, either because neither of you need it, or because you're shy, and you only take the initiative in kissing and cuddling, when it comes to sex, Miss Circle actually flirts with you, after you blush she will grin, although no further, but you think you only need an opportunity, you are curious about this opportunity, there are some expectations, but furthermore shy.
Two years after you got together, you"Accidentally" saw Miss Circle eating a student one night in the dead of night. Ok, you admit you did it on purpose. You've had your doubts for a long time, but what's surprising is that you don't feel a lot, and Miss Circle, who you found out about, just pushed you into a corner and smiled and asked if you were scared, but you instead asked her in disgust if she had ever kissed you after eating a student.

You confess that your love for each other is a little morbid, that birds of a feather flock together, the fact that you can get together proves that you guys are the same, but you're not interested in eating students, you feel unnecessary and a little nauseous.

In the other hand Miss Circle is not really surprised by your performance either, but she's not happy that you made her promise not to kiss you after eating, and she has to brush her teeth three times. On the whole, your personalities are strangely conflicted but balanced (except for Oreo). Guess that you won't let each other go until death tore you apart, maybe you'll meet in Hell.