''Come on Mikasa!'' he anxiously yelled and put his black leather jacket on. Today had to be the most freezing day, since everyone wore caps and scarfs, except Eren – he rather prefer feeling the cold air messing his brown hair, while his ears would practically fall of if I wouldn't force him to at least put my red scarf around his neck.

But noisy as he gets, after a few minutes of complaining he actually obeyed me. ''Now you're going to be the one freezing,'' he mocked me, pointing at my bare neck. We slowly walked to the entrance, where the whole group was gathered.

''I'll be just fine,'' I mumbled, zipping my black furry coat all the way, so it protected my fragile skin. Love winter or not, I was still a freezable type.

His presence would definitely keep me worm, my mind played tricks with me. Thinking about Levi at the time like this was lovely yet distracting, as it made me shiver all over again. Thinking about his colourful eyes and delicate worm hands made me completely lose focus on the reality around me. As a result of my Levi-dreaming, I completely overheard Eren mumble something in reply, but I couldn't ask him again, since we were quickly jumped over by Sasha, who's a complete Christmas addict.

''What's with the frowned faces, you guys!'' she exclaimed after letting go of the hug and smiling wildly. Others approached us slower, as I just tapped Sasha's back and giggled:'' It's nothing. Just a little bit chilly, that's all.''

Sasha glanced at me with her wild frowned expression, as we walked out of the yellow building and onto the streets. The scenery was spectacular; a new lair of snow has just formed in a couple of hours, cold wind forcing us to zip our coats even tighter. The sky was a light shade of grey, sun hiding beyond puffy clouds. People ran past us, probably in a hurry of buying the last-minutes Christmas gifts, as we made our way to the favourite coffee, chatting about the party we'll be preparing and sharing our plans for the rest of the winter days.

''So are you sure that your parents will agree on leaving you the basement?'' asked Connie Eren for the third time while we were walking, as the other male just groaned, really annoyed.

Stacy's little café was our favourite place to hide in the snowy days. We could easily scoop in to a corner, order a drink and talked about stuff for ages. Plus, not many people knew the place, so it wasn't always loaded. Most of the time, only students appeared for a quick morning coffee, since the place was only a few minutes away from school, plus it wasn't hard to miss, as it had big vintage windows and stood out with its green façade.

But today was different – it was crowded with students and teachers, chatting and drinking in every corner. The place was worm and waitresses moved around wildly, serving coffee, tea or hot chocolate. We were a large group, but that wasn't a problem – we knew a place only a few could find and that was upstairs. Most of the people disliked the thought of going up because the space was even smaller and hotter, but many didn't even know it existed. But luckily, Connie and Sasha discovered it last summer, and we had the whole first floor often to ourselves. So we quickly got through the crowd and up, finally sitting down to the table by the large window, which had a perfect view to the winter street and we could watch people run around, paranoid or hear children playfully screaming and jumping around. Taking the coats of, Eren, Jean and I ordered different types of coffee, as Marco and Armin enjoyed a cup of tea and Ymir and Christa shared hot chocolate. Only Sasha and Connie were hungry, so both ordered creamy hot soups, but ate them quicker than we could even drink.

''My parents are going to celebrate New Year's somewhere else, probably with their friends, so getting the place won't be an obstacle,'' repeated Eren while drinking his hot cappuccino. ''I just need to know how many are coming and what will any of you bring along.''