𝟮𝟵. Marry me?

Hazel Cameron

"I mean, like, even after he was down, John b was still hitting him." Sarah said as she was getting dressed as me and kiara were sitting on her bed.

"Yeah, I've never seen him like that. You actually think he's gonna get arrested?" Kiara asked as I was on my phone looking on instagram.

"He can't get arrested. Not now. If he's locked up, he can't help his dad. I have to fix this. Can you give me a ride to Topper's? Please." Sarah said to Kiara.

"You don't think this plan could make things worse?" Kiara asked Sarah as Sarah got up. "I don't know. And I don't know what's gonna happen with me and John b. But what I do know is I can't just sit by and watch him get arrested while his dad's abducted. I have to try." Sarah said leaving kiara's room.

"Alright let's get going hazel." Kiara said as she's got out of her bed. "Huh?" I say looking up at her. "You weren't paying attention were you?" Kiara said with a chuckle. "No." I say as I laugh and get out of her bed and go downstairs where I see Sarah.

ʾִ 𑇇 𖥧 ʾִ 𑇇

After Sarah went to Topper's. Kiara dropped off at we're our dad is staying.
"Wait, your dad's staying here?" Kiara said as we got off her boat.

"It's where i'd stay if I was him." I say. "Are you two sure you want to do this?" Kiara asked us both. "We don't know, but we gotta help John b and his dad." Sarah said as she got off the boat as well.

"Yeah, if I hear bloodcurdling screams, I'll naked sure to go in and document the crime scene." Kiara said. "You're the best." We say to Kiara.

"Hey, good luck." Kie said to us as we walked in. "Hey, girls." Ward said to us.
"I prayed you two come around." Ward said.

Sarah and I walked up to him. "Do you remember you told us you would do anything to repair our relationship?" I say to him. "Of course. I meant it." Ward said.

"There's something you can do." I say. "Anything." Ward said.

ʾִ 𑇇 𖥧 ʾִ 𑇇

After me and Sarah talked to our dad about John b and his dad being abducted and needed his plane. He agreed on helping us.

Sarah went to the police station as I went back to Chateau. I walked in as I see JJ sitting on the couch.

He looked up and smile at me as I sit next to him. "Hey." I say. "Hey baby." He said as he puts his arm around me. "What have you been doing?" I asked him.

"Crazy shit." He said as I chuckled. "Today has been crazy too JJ." I say. "So has mine." He said.

He kissed my head as I looked up at him. "What?" He said as I go in for a kiss. He kissed me back.

Kiara, pope and Cleo walked in. "Hey guys." Kiara said as me and JJ pulled apart from each other. "Oh, hey guys what are you doing here?" JJ asked them.

"Sarah said to come here and meet up with everyone." Pope said. "Cool." JJ said as he got up and walked outside of the front of the chateau.

ʾִ 𑇇 𖥧 ʾִ 𑇇

We were all talking as Sarah comes out of the chateau walking to us. "Hey, thanks for waiting. Um... Look who decided to come home." Sarah said as she looks over as John b walks out of the chateau.