where did he go?

Laying to his side, Binto the xians newer party planner was fully under, to be sleeping quite peacefully, Suki sat to the side to tilt his head to the side to eye over this man with a smile.
Suki then turned his head to look across the way to get up to place his cell to his ear that was going off.
"Yes?"
"So....I don't know if you would. Your grand parents are trying to find the party planner mr. Cyco, do you know where he is?"
Suki turned to place his hand to his hip to then look over him to shake his head.
"I have no clue. Why ask me?"
"I have been told to ask everyone."
Suki rolled his eyes has his father hung up the phone to turn to place it back to the desk to then saunter over to go back to sitting and watching over this human.
Cyco then made a face to start to wake up slowly, to then peer his eyes to the side to widen them, given he caught a glimpse to where he was, which was not the same room he feel asleep in, to be looking over a naked man.
"What the....."
Suki pounced, to place his hands above his head, to place he other free hand over his mouth, to rest his chin to that hand to show off his very brilliant, radiant blue eyes.
"So, let me catch you up to speed, sure has you look around, you know your some where new."
Binto Took in deep breathes to then start to eye about to eye back at this vampire to nod.
"Good. So..... Seeing a naked xian to the bed, and the pain im sure you're feeling right now from your ass, you know we had sex..... Well.... Been having sex. It's been four days now. Yourll wake for a moment and then the next.... Here we are."
He smiled proudly.
Binto opened his eyes wide to try to thrash about but he was exhausted.
"Mm.... You don't have that much strength right now, too much sex, little to no food, I have been giving you fluids, believe I need to give you more."
Binto narrowed his eyes to start to talk to have it be mumbled.
Suki raised an eye brow.
"I take my hand away and you scream, I'll Fuck you into unconsciousness, do you understand me?"
Binto gave a stiff nod.
"My family trusts you, let me do that too."
Suki moved back to sit to the human to eye over to raise an eye brow has binto looked over him to keep his hands to either side of his body.
"Why..... Why are you doing this?"
"You are my fated pair. Quite interesting you have a family and have kids..... Well.....adopted kids."
Binto gave a hard face.
"They are still my children! Did you....."
"Research into you. Yes. I wanted to know all about you. Your baby pictures were very cute. I read you got married to your high school sweet heart, unfortunately in your 30s she couldn't conceive, so you and her adopted two, a boy who is 12 and a girl who is 8. And naughty boy you are, you told me who two were only separated, both of you signed the divorce papers 4 months ago."
Binto rolled his eyes.
"My wife and I have been having very late conversations. We are going back to court to work on our problems and go back to being married."
Suki narrowed his eyes to give a face this man had only seen from tharn, he couldn't help but gulp and hard.
Suki had a growl slowly erupt from his chest cavity to then hunch himself over to place his hands to this humans wrists to move them to either side of his head instead of above, to really eye over him.
"That was before this. I will not have my fated pair be with any other. You are mine."
Binto signed.
"No I'm not. I've read that one book from your brother, even if you try to hide me, it doesn't work. Your family will find out about this, also Your reunion is in two weeks, your father's want everyone to be there."
"I have every intention of going, and I don't plan to hide you, but impregnate you."
Binto parted his lips.
"I can not get pregnant, my wife and I....mmm!"
Suki placed his hands to his mouth to move up to give him a blank stare has binto placed his hands over his to try to take his off.
"I have sanxi. I also have my ways. I have never ever felt this......pull, my family has been going on and on about, I feel that towards you. Sorry binto......but you are mine and you will become a xian."
Binto started to breathe heavier to then pass out due to lack of food.
Waking a bit later, binto had the blanket over his body to have his hands to the top to turn his head to look up to see he was being fed to then look has Suki sat down to eye up, binto looked to him to then turn his head to shake it.
"Can you please put on some clothes?"
"No. Once you are well enough, I'm going to get you pregnant."
Binto rolled his eyes.
"Sanxi has to perform a....."
"He has made something so very new."
Suki got up, to move about for binto to snap his head to watch with a bit of horror, Suki went to a drawer to grab out the syringe to go slowly back, to then start to move down bintos blanket, he darted his eyes to start to breathe a bit harder.
"Why can't I....."
"I placed a sleeping agent to your body muscles, I don't want this to hurt you."
Suki then positioned himself to then place the needle into his stomach, for him to eye down.
"Mr. Xian!"
"Your beloveds name is Suki."
Suki then looked down to keep placing the needle in to then stop to place it thumb to the top.
"Suki! Please! Don't!"
Suki slowly looked up to him.
"You've always wanted children. Yes?"
"With my wife! Please don't do this!"
"The only way I will not do this, is if you agree to let her go, and be forever with me. I know I can be a great step parent to your children."
Binto rolled his eyes.
"I love my wife."
Suki made a hard face to scoff.
"I am your wife now."
Binto gritted his teeth has he saw Suki press down to see the liquid go inside, Suki slowly took the needle out to throw it behind to go down to lick his blood to moan with satisfaction.
"You taste so......I can't even describe it."
Suki then pulled binto down for him to have his chin quiver to turn his head has tears started to roll down has he thought of his wife and hard.