"Alex Dino"

"Alex Dino"

I had to contain myself so much... but so much, that I realized that I had great willpower, knowing that I could not act freely because I could be discovered and even though I felt the rage of the world climbing up my throat, my arms remained in position of rest behind my back.

This Yuna was a real jerk or maybe it was the impression I got when I met him, simply because I knew he was taking what was mine.

As expected, he passed me in a second, just as in an effusive hug he lifted Cagalli into the air and I could do nothing but witness and swallow.

We had talked about it, I trusted her, she had me... and we would endure the situation with that idiot while we found a way to handle the situation with the emirates.

But I felt like I wasn't going to be able to... I was forced to bow my head just for her and watch her walk away.

That's when I received a message on my phone terminal.

From: Cagalli "Please... don't leave me alone."

Did she want me to watch him hold her?... But it was natural, I was her bodyguard... but beyond that, the man she loved and who guarded her as the most precious thing... Cagalli knew that she would never allow the subject to will spread in my presence.

I approached quickly without being noticed, except for her who looked at me with great gratitude, she seemed disgusted with him.

It was natural... it was the first time they had met again in a long time and when he assumed she was his fiancée, knowing she was so intelligent and beautiful, the bastard was totally enthralled with my girlfriend.

-I thought you had already retired, boy... it's clear that this is a reunion party with my Cagalli... don't worry, I'll take her home.

That man said goodbye to me with the wave of a hand.

-Excuse me... I...

How to refute it if he was one of the eminences who commanded the country?...

-Yuna... he is my bodyguard, Alex Dino. He is in charge of my care by direct order of the Council... it doesn't seem like a good idea for him to separate himself from his work, just like that...

Cagalli's words brought my soul back to my body.

-Well... whatever you want, but it's not necessary for him to be here, he can wait outside or at the entrance.

-As you say...

With a bow that almost left me breathless, I left the restaurant, the sun was in its greatest splendor so I had to put my hand to my forehead. Everywhere I looked there was nothing but coast so if I stayed there I was only going to fry myself, but I couldn't go back either... I didn't want to see her with him...

Maybe I spent a couple of minutes wondering if I was going to burn when a soft touch on my shoulder called me back to reality.

-What are you doing?...

It was my princess, looking at me with that concern that I awakened so many times in her.

-Cagalli...

I then looked in the direction of the entrance of the place to make sure we were alone.

-I told him that I had forgotten something in the car...

I won't be able to... It was the first thing I thought I should say to him, but I was thinking from my own weakness so I refrained.

-He's an idiot...