Kuroo: AND HE SAID YES?

Bokuto: he said your hot as fuck so he's ok with it as long as he gets a photo

Kuroo: AYYYYEEE
THEN GET YO ASS OVER HERE BIG BOY

Bokuto: LETS FUCKING GO

Bokuto and Kuroo are offline

Daishou: what just happened

Oikawa: Ushijima got Kuroo and Bokuto to kiss

Ushijima: you can kneel now

Oikawa: AWH HELL NAH
Fix yo god complex homeboy

Ushijima: fix yours first "Grand King"

Oikawa: OK
ITS ON SIGHT

Ushijima: you can't beat me in a game
Why do you think you can beat me in a fight

Oikawa: FOUL

Terushima: bro dragged your ass

Oikawa: no comment

Meian: is it too late to back out?

Iizuna: why?

Meian: cause I can't take this shit 😭

Oikawa: TO LATE NOW
Speaking of the trip
Who's your boyfriend

Meian is offline

Oikawa: damn it

[July 3rd, on the loading dock]

Oikawa, along with his boyfriends Iwaizumi, Matsukawa, and Hanamaki arrived to the loading dock first. Iwaizumi parked their car in the parking garage reserved for the people taking the cruise.

"Alright. We're here." Iwaizumi says as he shakes Matsukawa and Hanamaki who are asleep in the backseats.

The 4 of them piled out of the car, Oikawa practically shaking with excitement. They unload their bags and put their ticket in the windshield of their car, as to not get a ticket for parking.

The 4 of them walk to the dock and stop right before the line of people ends, waiting for the other captains and partners to arrive.

"You told everyone what time to get here right?" Iwaizumi asks.

"Of course I did. I actually told them a bit earlier cause lord knows Bokuto and Terushima can't be on time for their life." Oikawa says.

Oikawa looks down at his phone to check the time. When he brings his head back up he notices Kita, Aran, Sakusa, and Atsumu walking towards them.

"Kita!" Oikawa tells as he excitedly waddles over to Kita, giving him a tight hug upon reaching him.

"Hey Kawa. Good to see you too." Oikawa lets go of the hug, giving Kita air to breathe. "Is anyone else here?" Kita asks after catching his breath.

"Nope. You guys are the first!"

"Oikawa."

Oikawa looks over Kita's shoulder and glares at the recognizable voice. "Atsumu."