Princess Aurora Alicorn Bio

This is a New Smiling Critter OC for Glcheairs123. She along with her crush Helix and his friend Odon will appear in Freedom Planet, Kai reborn and MLB: New Heroes Rises books. And the Evil CEO of Playtime Co is from Game Toons btw.

Name: Princess Aurora Alicorn

Age: 15

Gender: Female

Personality: Sweet, Kind, Shy, Caring, Helpful, Gentle

Pendant: Rainbow with 2 Clouds

Scent: Strawberry Shortcake

Appearance:

Likes:  Her new home, Reading, Helix (Her crush) Disney Princesses, Baking, Berries, Sweet Food, Romance Movies, Jewelry, Her adopted parents Party Popple and DogDay, The Loud family, Cassagrandes, Kai, Lilac, Henry the basset, Jake the wolf, Lila...

Likes:  Her new home, Reading, Helix (Her crush) Disney Princesses, Baking, Berries, Sweet Food, Romance Movies, Jewelry, Her adopted parents Party Popple and DogDay, The Loud family, Cassagrandes, Kai, Lilac, Henry the basset, Jake the wolf, Lilac, Carol, Milla, Dragold, The McBride family, The Chang Family, Gurdle Family, Kelvin, Seether, Luxia, Drazen, Dracyan, Aerion, Kian, Neera, Bloody Bunny, Swift Heart, Mumu, Corazon, Gali, Dravise, Aegir, Felix, Krowl, Artemis, Dusty, Zack, Prim, Sheldon, Princess Buffy, Tom, Jerry, Tyke, Spike, Tuffy, Popples, Smiling Critters, Cozy Glow, Xander, Violet, Coral, Lara, Ruby, Eve, Danielle, Grape, Clover, Trixie, Cotton, Rachael, Lavender CatBear, Her adopted younger sister Periwinkle, The Mane 6, SpongeBob and his friends, Sonic and his family Wachowski, Dragold, Uzi, Nick(Serial Designation N), Phineas and Ferb and their friends, Dr Doofenshmirtz, Sapphire, Camilla and her sister Ribbons, Legendary Pokemon, Chandler (Currently), Meredith, Star, Plushies and Dolls, Customizing Dolls, Tea.

Dislikes: Drazeros and his Servants, Brevon, Evil CEO (hates), Horror movies, Serpentine, Bad guys, Chandler, Jake's and Krowl's pranks, arrogant people, power hungry people, the red scarves, Merga, Chaos, Destruction, Perverts, The Prototype, Kai Black, Chandler (Formerly), Kai.Exe and his crew, Dhark, Chrysalis, Tirek, Tyrants, Jerks, Bullies, Plankton, Evil, Her past, Absolute Solver, Doll, Seeing her friends and family in grave danger.

Crush: Helix Loud the Water Dragon

Description: Princess Aurora Alicorn shares a very close resemblance to CraftyCorn except she has pink fur, wears a rainbow with 2 clouds pendant, a crown on her head, purple heart earrings on her ears, 2 blue bracelets with a star in the middle a...

Description: Princess Aurora Alicorn shares a very close resemblance to CraftyCorn except she has pink fur, wears a rainbow with 2 clouds pendant, a crown on her head, purple heart earrings on her ears, 2 blue bracelets with a star in the middle and a bow on her tail. She is a gentle, shy, sweet and kind Critter with a massive heart for lending a helping hand. She loves to bake sweets to her friends and family.

Backstory: Like Bloody Bunny and Swift Heart, Princess Aurora Alicorn was also once a human named Aurora. Her real mother passed away from sickness when she was 2 and she lost her real father in a car crash when she was 5. She was then captured by the Evil CEO of Playtime Co who transform her into what she is now. She was then rescued by Celestia and Luna and was taken to Equestria. She lived there for 10 years until she met Kai and his friends. After explaining her past to them, they felt both sad and sorry for her. Party and DogDay decided to adopted her as their Child like how Frowny Fox and KittyNap did with Violet the Shiny Eevee. She currently lives with the louds and will do anything to protect her little sister Periwinkle Popple.

Hope you like her Glcheairs.