Chapter. ²⁶

Začít od začátku

He glares at me, "Keep my wife out of your argument 'miss I don't know who the baby daddy is'." Then he continued, "By the way, I manipulated her into cheating on him with me. I mean, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Didn't you manipulate Blaze into cheating with you on his fiancée?"

This man.

I shrug, "That's different."

"Right. Are you really pregnant? I really did dream about fishes. Stop changing the subject."

I scoff again, "You do know you have other kids right? One is practically a manwhore at the moment, so you better check him instead."

He frowns, then rolls his eyes. "Then what's the big announcement you wanted to make then?"

My mom, Blaze's mom, Uncle Rome and Aunt Natalia came into the house the moment he asked that question.

"What was the reason we had to take the jet here? Are you pregnant?" Mom asked.

Why is everyone asking if I'm pregnant?

"She is and she doesn't know who the father is." Dad blurted out and all of their mouths dropped open.

What an informer he turns out to be.

"I was lying, dad you talk too much. Don't let me have to screw your mouth shut." I said in a joking manner.

"Okay mother dearest." He says sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes and ignored him as I looked at everyone in the room. Blaze came back immediately as he stood beside me nervously.

"We're mar—"

"She kidnapped me and forced me to marry her! I swear it's all on her." Blaze blurted out and I groaned, glaring at him as he gulped looking away.

I knew he was scared of Dad's reaction, which is why he put the blame on me.

I mean, it's really my fault but damn.

What's with everyone blurring out things though?

"Like father, like daughter." Uncle Rome mumbled.

Dad glared at him, "I didn't Kidnap Honey and force her to marry me. Let's get our facts straight now."

Mom snorted, "Yeah, but you did get me drunk before marrying me without my consent."

"I don't see anything wrong with that, it sounds romantic." I say with a shrug and Dad grin as the rest looked at me weirdly. "As I was saying, before I got rudely interrupted—" I looked at Blaze, "We're now happily married and whoever does not like it will have to deal with me."

I wouldn't do anything to anyone of course, but I just had to say that.

"But we wanted to attend the wedding!" Mom groans.

"Yes! And make preparations." Arielle (Blaze's mom) said next.

"Calm down guys, we're gonna have a redo wedding where everyone can attend, I promise." I told them and they cheered, except dad.

They all hugged us and congratulate us, except dad again.

What's his problem now?

I gave him a stale face, "What now?"

"You weren't supposed to get married or even have a boyfriend until I started using a walking stick." He pulled at his hair.

I looked him up and down, "I mean, you're not far from it."

He looked offended and I laughed, running off as he trail behind me.

"I swear I should've let Honey swallow you." He shouted at me and I snorted.