Chapter- 13 Together!

Start from the beginning

"Tujhe nahi pata?" Rudra asked sternly startling her.

"Pata hai na."

"Then when I am asking you, I expect an answer from you only. Don't tell me you didn't read the contract before signing as it will just rile me up."

Ruhi scowled, "I read every single term and condition... can you ask your soul to leave that businessman and bring my brother back."

"That's hard to do," Abhay drawled, and Ruhi chuckled.

Rudra glared at them, making them sober up immediately.

Ruhi sighed and gave him every single detail of the contract, not forgetting any loopholes. That was her Dada; mistakes are allowed in Rudra Khanna's dictionary, but carelessness? Hell no!!!

Abhay smirked, "Well, it looks like they wanted to play hardball. But they don't know who they are dealing with, do they?"

Ruhi sighed, "I just want to resolve this issue quickly and move on."

Rudra nodded, "Don't worry, Ruhi. We will handle it. Let's schedule a meeting with Khurana. Your off..."

"Aapke office?" Ruhi asked, cutting him off immediately.

Hurt flashed in Rudra's eyes, making her look away. Rudra nodded, "Fine! Ask him to be in RK by tomorrow afternoon."

Ruhi nodded, and Rudra walked away. His sister didn't forgive him... he was sure of it now! In fact, she didn't even ask him to come see her office, nor did she invite him on the day of the inauguration. He was holding onto a thin thread, and now it was like the thread was breaking slowly, and he wasn't ready for it!

Abhay turned Ruhi towards him; he clearly saw the hurt in Rudra's eyes and didn't like it one bit.

"ARRYA mai kyu nhi meeting rakhti hu? Tu Rudra ka wait krr rahi hai 2 saal se ab jb vo sath mai hai toh tu kudh usse ane nhi khe rahi hai. Why so?"

Ruhi sighed, "I need some time Bhaiyu."

Abhay frowned, "What for? Mujhe samj nhi aa raha hai ki tu kya baat krr rahi hai. Itne saal..."

"I need to apologise to him first before I ask him to do something that I need or I want." Ruhi said annoyed.

"Kis cheez ki maafi?"

Ruhi stiffed. It was just she was annoyed and she gave away something she shouldn't have.

Abhay shook her, "Mene kuch pucha Ruhi. Kis cheez ki maafi? Is there something I should know about?"

Ruhi shook her head, "Aisa nahi hai Bhaiyu. Mere kehne ka matlab hai ki I need to ... I need to ask Dada to come as in... you saw na vo subah kitna gussa the when I fainted and I am sure he is still angry. First I will apologize to him about that again aapko toh pata hai na vo health-related issues ke liye kitna strictly behave karte hai."

Abhay sighed, "He has forgiven you already. Phir bhi if you want to go and apologize and tell him about ARRYA. He has the right to know... I don't want to see him hurt just because of some stupid misunderstanding."

Ruhi nodded. "Chal ab Chalke sote hai... it's too late."

"Aa..aap jao mujhe Aru se baat karni thi kuch kaam se related. I will sleep after some time."

Abhay nodded and walked away.

Ruhi leaned back on the railing and took a breath of relief. Lying to her brothers is never easy for her, but she didn't have a choice. If her Bhaiyu got to know how she behaved with her Dada... his twin, he would never forgive her. Abhay Khanna can take everything from her, every single tantrum, her cribbing, her wittiness but disrespect, especially towards Rudra Khanna, was a big no! In fact, she didn't just disrespect her Dada; she crossed so many lines with him from where there was no coming back. She was scared of her Bhaiyu's reaction to even think about how to apologize to her Dada for now!!!