𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫

Everyone entered the main floor and took a seat in the label chairs to wait for the host or judges to arrive

"Do you think we will be eliminated?" When Emma asked, Unique shook her head no.

"We can never get eliminated; I know that for sure." Like Kirsten said, Emma nod.

Daniel came in, cards in hand and microphone in hand, as the door opened again.

"Sorry to keep you all waiting; we will now begin." Everyone cheered or screamed in response to Daniel's statement, anticipating what would happen next.

"We will know to start with the rookie first choreography by Tsubakill Rena." As Daniel had stated, everyone was ecstatic to see herself on camera when the screen came on.

~judges~

"Honestly I liked how Rena put this all together." Mike song said.

"I think Redy and and Gooseoul did amazing and I love how they switch pistion with Unique and Emma" Shonwu said and Mike song nod.

"Rena really let everyone shine!" Monica said and they all began writing down who get points.

"I honestly do feel bad for Yeni she was trying her best." Monica nod and the judges nod.

Judges~

Everyone cheered as the video ended.

"Rookies you did amazing job." Daniel said and Jam republic were hyping unique and Emma up.

"But it was funny watching Yeni Unnnie; I felt bad for her at the same time." Unqiue said and Kirsten nod.

"I saw her on the video it was little awkward but she gave it her all." Kirsten said and Unique nod.

Daniel spoke up, and everyone looked at him, waiting for him to say something.

"Rena, you can now pick who is the worst dancer." Daniel said, and Rena stood up, holding the mic, looking around.

"The worst dancer......i choose is..."Rena said looking around.

"Bucky from Mannequeen." Rena said, making the other group sigh out in relief.

"Now what does Bucky of Mannequeen have to say?" Daniel said.

"Trust me, we will come back on everyone." Bucky said, staring at Rena, who only smiled.

"Oh, scary,"Latrice said and girls laugh.

Daniel look around before speaking up.

"Now let move on to sub-leader latrice....let see who will be the worst dancer." Daniel said.