𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞

Unique watched as all the judges had something to say, and Unique didn't have anything against idol judges, as long as they were good judges, at least.

Once they were all done, everyone started clapping.

"Alright, let's start these battles." Unique said clapping/

"From 1 million, pick your target." Daniel said, and Uniqe watched her walk towards Wolf'lo but said a different name.

"Bada Lee!" Redy said, and everyone screamed.

"Before we start, do you have anything you want to say?" Daniel said something, and Redy said something to Bada.

"You're still a baby." Bada said, and the girls laughed as Redy was acting like a baby.

"Dj Som. Play that music!" Daniel yelled, and Unique started cheering.

Unique watch as Redy begins to dance and it was cool it very cool then the music switch to Bada.

The winner is Bada.

"She so tall!" Ling said and Unique agreed with that she touch her flat stomach.

"I wish I had abs!" Unique said and Kirsten laugh.

"Ma'am you know how many people wish to have a flat stomach shut it!" Kirsten said and Unique smiled a little.

"Next battle is.....Jam republic Kirsten." Unique cheered for her big sister.

"You got this Kirsten!" Unique screamed as Kirsten laugh.

"The only repentant dancer that I would like to defeat is Waackxxy from Mannequeen!" Kirsten stated, and the Jam Republic cheered.

"That my sis!" Unique yelled and everyone cheered as the battle was about to begin.

Everyone look at the judges and Unique was dissapontied to see that it was a rematch.

"Come on kirsten show them your a game!" Latrice yelled and the music began to play.

"Kirsten bring it on!" Emma yelled and Unique just cheered watching them play

Kirsten ended up winning, and Unique cheered. She liked Mike's song very much, and he was right about everything.

"In the last round, both dancers were at the same level, but Kirsten grabbed my attention a little bit more." Mike said, and Unique agreed.