chapter 1

Somewhere at school there was a girl hold her toy to give to the guy that she wants to give to confess her feelings for him.

Tzuyu: umm... Jungkook, I like you can you accept my feelings?

She just smile at him cutely also feel nervous because this is her first time confess her feelings want him to accept her feelings

When he didn't say anything just staring at her then she don't know what to do so just look down at the ground afraid that he will reject her.

He noticed that she was nervous then he started to get close to her and hold her toy up.

Jungkook: you expect me to accept this toy?

She just nodded slowly still look down not dera to look at him.

He just chuckles at her and hold her chin up to make her look at him, he staring at her eyes then down to her lips then touch her lips with his thumb, her face become more red with embarrass and shy.

Jungkook: can I kiss you then?

He staring look at her eyes again, she nodded her head then he lead down and kiss her lips.

She just close her eyes shut and don't know what to do so she just let he kiss her for a few seconds before he break the kiss and pull away.

Tzuyu: so does that mean you accept my feelings right?

She feel excited because she thinks that he will accept her feelings after kisses her but......

He just smile and shake his head as no then her smile faed away.

Tzuyu: But-

He say before she can finish it.

Jungkook: let me tell you why I didn't accept your feelings....

With that he hold her hand up and put it against his chest, that makes her blush and embarrassed again.

*Badum* *badum* *badum*

Tzuyu: oh wow, Jungkook! Your heart skips so fast.

She eyes open whild when she can heard the sound of heart skips a beat and she smiled.

He chuckled at her react and shake his head and let go of her hand.

Jungkook: that is not mine, that is your, I mean the heart sound

She became more embarrassing at the moment and hide her face with her hand.

Jungkook: so, the things is I don't feel anything about you, also when we kissed I also don't have the feeling of wants or needs you so I can't accept your feelings.