Ch 2

Dad finally leaves. Mom goes straight to bed after he's gone. And me, I undress.

I pull off all of my clothes besides my undergarments. I pull on my clothes, sandals, and a few accessories. I love overkill of jewelry but I don't put on any makeup on besides a little bit of sparkly lip gloss. I then quickly comb through my short, dark brown hair before jumping out the window. My room is on the second floor but I still land on my feet with a smile. "Sathia you are as agile as a cat." I say aloud before letting out a girly meow. Yes I can be weird sometimes.

Since my window faces the street I just have to jump our little fence. I begin my walk to either Club Noche or The Disco. They're across the street from each other so I'll decide when I get there. It'll be obvious which place is more crowded and that's how I'll choose.

After a good fifteen minutes I get to the street. I immediately choose Club Noche because of how its customers look. While The Disco has teenagers lining up at thr door, Club Noche has men and women at their doors. The older they are, the more damage they can do.

I walk up to the line and it takes a few minutes before I reach its doors. A tall, well built man stands at the door to check people's I.D. and just looks at me bored. "I'm sorry little kid but this club is for adults not teens. Either go across the street or go home." The man says to me with his deep voice.

"I'm flattered that you would call me a teenager but I'm twenty." I say in character. "I'm Adriana Franks." I hand him a false I.D. and he looks at it. It's not a sticker on a real card. I had it made for me. So it is all correct except the name and age. I also make sure no one can use my info to find my home.

"Pass." He says looking me up and down. "But a pretty little thing like you won't come out alone. Be careful Adriana." He changes the tone of his voice making it obvious that he likes what he sees. I ignore him and I walk in.

The music is loud but surprisingly it's not an I-can't-hear-my-own-thoughts type of loud. I walk over to the bartenders booth and sit at a stool. "Do you have some orange juice or lemonade?" I ask. I may love causing trouble but I don't want to get hurt or drunk. I can't enjoy mischief if I can barely count to ten.

"Why don't you order a margarita instead? It is more of a club drink." The bartender says.

"Because I'm waiting for my date to come. I don't want to leave with some stranger. Plus juice is good." I say.

"Well sorry little lady but I ain't got any juice. How 'bout something else." He says still wanting to make some money off of me.

"Too bad. I'll just get to dancing." I say before sliding off my stool. I walk to the crowds and I get upset to see that a fight is about to start without my influence.

The two drunk men push each other yelling dumb slurred insults. It doesn't take long before they start throwing punches. I laugh at how drunk their aim is and how less than half of the punches actually hit the other man. I get a few questioning glares but I don't care. Someone tries to split them but ends up throwing punches as well. The fight grows as others try to stop it but when the security guards join in I realize that this is not normal. It had some evil influence but if not mine..... who's?

Some people decide it's not worth recording and get away before they get dragged in. I didn't want to leave yet without knowing who was causing trouble without me. I could probably lessen the damage if I convince this person to remove their influence. I try to walk closer to the fight but someone bumps into me. I fall back and this rude guy nearly falls on top of me.

"Hey! Watch where you're going!" I yell at the guy even though he landed next to me.

"Sorry. You should probably get out of here too instead of trying to get in there." He says getting up. He tries help me up but then stops and stares.