RE0 - Chapter 6 - A Sad, but Honorable, Way to Go

Y/N PoV.

As we got downstairs, we see a white painted hallway, as huge spiders were on the walls "Definitely not a place if you got arachnophobia" I said smirking as Inferno rushed in and started clawing and biting and using his body to stab them, being helped by Paraiso... Yet they went for the most further ones as Billy, Rebecca and I got to work with the closest one. As they shot them down as I started using my melee weapons, especially Agni and Rudra, since I gotta train with them.

It was a very crowded hallway, but we made it out, as Inferno gained now Spider like legs-claws to stab the enemies with after he devoured one of those, me on the other hand, through Pandora, I got a Bow Gun which was a relief finally a shooting weapon and not another melee.

"Well hello there, Airachnid~" I said as I shot down some spiders, finally cleaning up this shitty hallway from any threats and moving on, as I put Pandora away once more in Pistol from

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Well hello there, Airachnid~" I said as I shot down some spiders, finally cleaning up this shitty hallway from any threats and moving on, as I put Pandora away once more in Pistol from. At the end of the z shaped hallway, as a room with tons of keys attached to the wall, and Rebecca saw a file there, and as she read she saw that Umbrella experimented on inmates here, which was gross to her, but to me... It was just another day.

We enter the next room, where there is a open vent, but it's so small only Inferno, Paraiso and Rebecca would fit in there, so I send my familiars in there, and then help Billy with raisin Rebecca up to grab the ledge and slip in it.

Rebecca PoV.

As I got to the other side of the wall through the vent, what I saw was hideous, and the stench... Disgusting. I closed my nose with my fingers for a bit, as my eyes went open in horror as the changer was full of torturing devises covered in blood and possibly other fluids of dead people which were almost enough to had me vomit, I had to swallow it back down, leaving a terrible after taste, as I quickly got up and searched around. That's when I saw the Power Grid.

Of course I noted that there was a red line, so I started moving the levers to try and make it past the line, trying various combination, and while I got past that line many times, I couldn't work it out. That's when Paraiso came to me with a paper "Inferno found this" She said as I read that I had to reach 70 to get the power started, and since through my many trials, I had done enough calculation, I moved all the flickers up, except the third one which was down, reaching the red line perfectly and starting up the power

"Good Job" Inferno spoke as Paraiso landed onto his back as I smiled, taking the hand off my nose to make a V sign with my hands, though the stench quickly forced me to put it back on as a "bleh" sound left my mouth, which caused the two Virus Familiars to chuckle and laugh between themselves about me, which obviously, embarrassed as I was, started a little quarrel.

3rd Person PoV.

The figure which was recognized as Doc. James Marcus spoke to himself, while watching Rebecca and the two experiments taking between themselves "So, she seems to be the one they are following... Very interesting... But... You are wasting my time" he spoke, taking a few breathes in and them spoke again "I have already claimed this place for myself... Which means... You're traspassing... And I... Am very territorial~" he spoke as a huge maniacal laugh filled the room.