Chapter 15

We barely made it through the door before Aaron had me up against it, my legs around his waist, moaning eagerly into his mouth as he kissed me with a primal hunger.

"I love you being my little secret." He groaned against my lips, his hands slipping underneath my shirt and running across my chest.

I squeezed my legs, pulling his hips closer, closing the distance between our hard ons.

He moaned deeply, holding me up and still with his hands on my ass, grinding roughly against me.

I loved that he was never gentle. He was so passionate and animalistic with the way he'd grab me, kiss me, touch me. It was like he couldn't stand to wait.

"I'm not ready to go all the way, but I think I'm ready to go a little further." I said breathlessly as he laid me down on the sofa, removing my shirt, followed by my joggers.

I pulled his own shirt over his head, biting my lip as I admired his toned body from underneath him.

"We can go at whatever pace you need." He reassured me, kicking his jeans onto the floor before bearing his weight down onto me, our pelvises aligned.

I could feel him throbbing. He was even more turned on than I was. Clearly, he'd been thinking of this the entire time we were out.

Slowly, I rolled my hips against his, watching him groan as his head fell back.

"I love the way you move your hips, I can't wait to let you ride me." He whispered against the skin of my neck, kissing it hungrily and grinding back against me.

As I went to remove his boxers, he stopped me before dragging me through to his bedroom and pushing me onto the bed, climbing on top of me. We both removed our boxers, our lips meeting in another steamy kiss, tongues colliding.

He fumbled in his bedside drawer for a moment, never breaking the kiss before closing it.

"Tell me if this is okay, I won't be too rough. Well, at first." He grinned against my lips.

I watched him squirt a couple of pumps of lube onto his hand, coating two fingers with it. I bit my lip in anticipation.

Aaron's lips found mine once more as he pushed one finger into my entrance, I let my knees fall apart slightly, kissing him back.

The sensation was completely new to me. It stung just a little, but overall, it felt good.

"You okay?" He breathed into my mouth, I nodded, continuing to kiss him.

He added a second, which stung much more. Thankfully, he didn't move them once they were in. He just gave me a moment.

As soon as my body relaxed beneath him, he moved them slowly in and out of me, eliciting a soft moan from me.

"Yeah? That's okay?" He asked, watching my face carefully as he kept going. I nodded quickly. "Faster?"

I nodded again, and he grinned, pumping his fingers faster. Now I really felt it. I moaned much louder this time, letting my legs fall apart completely.

As soon as Aaron was sure I was in no pain and was enjoying it, he brought his mouth down, taking my cock into his mouth, continuing to work his fingers inside of me. My legs trembled violently.

"Oh fuck, Aaron. That feels so good." I whimpered, hips spasming and forcing me both deeper into his mouth and his fingers deeper into me.

He gazed up at me, giving me a look that said, "Just wait." Before forcing his lips down to the base of my cock, tongue flat against the base. He pushed his fingers as deep as they would go, massaging a spot inside of me that made my back arch instantly.

I let out a desperate whine, throwing my head back as he bobbed his head quickly, fingering that one sensitive spot expertly, movements never faltering, never relenting. I was shaking uncontrollably as I moaned, my cock pulsating in his mouth.

He sucked hungrily, tongue gliding up and down the underside of my length, with each movement of his head, fingers moving faster now.

"Shit, I'm gonna come if you keep going like that." I whimpered.

He moaned in approval. I fisted the sheets tightly between my knuckles, screaming out in pleasure as he pulled his mouth off, now stroking my length wildly with one hand, the other still massaging my prostate as his tongue flickered rapidly over the head of my cock.

"Aaron, fuck." I moaned desperately, ropes of come half covering his tongue, half covering his face. I watched in awe as he carried me through my high, slowing down and gently pleasuring me while I writhed.