For attire, Tangle wears a short-sleeved black bodysuit with dark orange stripes down the sides, an amber sleeveless top, and detailed amber hi-tops with white laces and soles, black details, and dark orange cuffs. She also wears amber sports tape around her forearms and fingerless black gloves made of black sports tape with dark orange backings. A wedding ring can be seen on her left middle finger.

Tangle is loud, extroverted, and easily excitable, but also friendly, polite, helpful, and open. While having seen and overcome her own fair share of challenges in the form of Badniks, she is a novice heroine and the world still continues to amaze her. As such, she has seen little of the more outlandish subjects that exist out in the world, like a pyrokinetic princess from another dimension who guards fiery Emeralds. While such concepts tend to leave her speechless, she is nonetheless quick to be amazed by them. Whenever she sees or reflects on something exciting, she tends to get starry-eyed. When reacting to a sudden sound or event, the hairs on her tail stand up.

Because of her outings with Sonic and other heroes, Tangle grew bored of her life at home in Spiral Hill Village and would grow hyperactive staying there since she could not stand the peace and quiet, much preferring to see the world and experience thrilling adventures. At the same time, however, she admitted to Jewel that she was both paranoid and nervous about leaving her home behind, as the village would be left vulnerable without her and that she would not have anyone to watch her back. Despite her newfound boredom, she remains loyal to her hometown and has gone through with staying when necessary and ensuring its safety despite how she felt and eagerly returning to it after long adventures. Despite this she has agreed with Whisper to settle down in her hometown and focus on their relationship.

Tangle's main draw is a highly prehensile tail that she can use and manipulate in various ways as if it was a third arm for a variety of situations. In practice, her tail can whip, snap, grip, curl, and even make a hand to form a fist with. In addition, her tail can extend and contract at will like a rubber band, thus allowing her to wield it as a rope, a bungee cord, a slingshot, or even a pully for herself. By curling it up like a coil, Tangle can also use her tail like a spring to bounce around and can even use this same method of wrapping her tail around someone or something to subdue them. It also has enough strength to dent Badnik armor with a single strike. Physically, Tangle is very fit and agile, possessing the same level of athleticism as Sonic the Hedgehog.

Tangle appears to suffer from claustrophobia, causing her to panic when enclosed within small spaces. Her phobia is so severe that the resulting panic has caused her to pass out in the past.

Purr is an anthropomorphic half wolf and half ring-tailed lemur due to them being Tangles and Whispers child.

Purr is a unique blend of both Whisper and Tangle's physical characteristics. They have biscotti fur that covers most of their body like Whisper, with gray fur around their muzzle and between their eyes, and dark gray fur around the sides of their eyes and on their eyelids and round ears like Tangle. Purr also has brown skin that covers their muzzle, inside of their ears, arms, upper torso, and front torso, giving them a distinctive mixed look. They have long, bushy tail with gray stripes, reminiscent of Tangle's tail, and a mix of long-pointed ears and round ears, taking after both of their parents.

For clothing, Purr wears a combination of Whisper and Tangle's styles. They wear a cream-colored tube top similar to Whisper's, but with dark orange accents to match Tangle's color scheme. Purr also wears light gray leggings like Whisper, but with dark orange stripes down the sides. They also wear dark gray arm sleeves with black elbow pads, dark gray gloves with dark orange backings, and dark gray knee sleeves with black knee pads, all reminiscent of Whisper's combat gear. Purr sports a pair of detailed dark orange and gray boots, similar to Tangle's, with white laces and soles. They also have very tufted hair on their head that sticks out in different directions.

Purr has inherited traits from both Whisper and Tangle in terms of personality. They are adventurous and outgoing like Tangle, always eager to explore and experience new things. At the same time, they are cautious and observant like Whisper, taking their time to assess situations before jumping in. Purr is also quite resourceful and quick on their feet, able to come up with creative solutions to challenges they face. They have a playful and mischievous side, often using their prehensile tail to prank and tease others, but they are also fiercely loyal to their family, always ready to protect them.

Despite being four Purr has not even said their first words yet and Whisper and Tangle don't really know what their gender is.

Tails was in front of a chalk board, a ruler in his hand. His appearance has changed, he now wears a blue scarf and blue shoes, wide rimmed glasses and his white gloves no longer have cuffs at the end.

Whisper was sitting on the couch paying attention with Purr sitting on the floor playing with their tail.

"The moment has arrived! Purr is starting to speak. This is a very important learning stage in their life so please listen up." He points to an outline of Purr on the chalkboard. "Babies are like perceptive and intelligent little sponges, they absorb all the information around them and imitate whatever they see or hear." He points to Purrs tail. "Take Purrs tail for example, they learned how to use it due to their exposure with Tangle, who uses it all the time. It's amazing how quickly they learn. So, it's very important that you and Tangle avoid any rude or strange word in front of Purr."

"I understand Tails, I'll let sure to tell Tangle this when she gets back."

"Purrs first word will be incredible; nothing can go wrong."

At that Tangle comes in with three cups of hit chocolate. "Hey guys sorry I'm late."

Tangle took a sip from her cup of hot chocolate, but the scalding liquid immediately burned her tongue, causing her to yell out in pain, "Fuck!" She quickly set the cup down, blowing on her tongue to try and soothe the burn. Tails and Whisper both looked at her in shock, realizing that they had just witnessed a potential slip-up in front of Purr.

Tangle quickly covered her mouth, realizing her mistake.

Tails panics. "Shhhh! Tangle!

Purr stares at her, their eyes blank before sparkling.

Purr's eyes widen as they try to process the new word they just heard. They furrow their brow in concentration, trying to mimic the sound they just heard. They struggle with the word, trying to form the right sounds with their mouth. After a few moments of hesitation, Purr finally manages to say the word, "fuh...fuh..." before finally pronouncing "fuck" with a giggle at the end. Tails, Whisper, and Tangle all look at each other in shock at the unexpected turn of events, unsure of how to react to Purr's first word.

Tails fidgets nervously. "O-Okay we can still solve this, just don't say anything else." 

Tangle's eyes fill with tears. "No! NO!!! I ruined their first words!!!"

Whisper lets out a fuck but immediately covers her mouth.

"Wait don't say that!"

Purr repeats. "Fuck!! Fuck!!!!"

Tangle bursts into tears "Oh god! I'm a terrible mother! I'm sorry Tails!"

Tails rushes over to Tangle and puts a comforting hand on her shoulder. "It's okay, Tangle. It's just a word, Purr will learn many more words in the future. Let's just be mindful of what we say from now on."

Whisper nods in agreement and gives Tangle a reassuring smile. "We'll just have to be more careful around Purr from now on. They'll be fine, Tangle. Don't beat yourself up over it."

Tangle sniffles and wipes her tears, nodding in understanding. "You're right. I'll do better from now on." She looks over at Purr, who is still gleefully repeating the word "fuck" with a smile on their face. Tangle can't help but chuckle at their innocence.

The group shares a laugh at the unexpected turn of events, realizing that mistakes happen and it's all a part of parenting.