Oneshot IvanTill (Till's POV)

ROUND 6! The announcer said. Ivan and I went up the stage together. The crowd started to cheer like crazy the moment they saw us, those eerie and loud noises those aliens were making abruptly hurt my ears. As for the atmosphere, it was the same as always, with the stench of blood lingering throughout the place, even in the stage, they truly disgust me... 

I grasped my microphone and the music started playing. I couldn't feel anything, I couldn't hear anything. However, I could clearly see everything. The mischievous smile flashed on the faces of those horrible creatures, disgusting... So disgusting! 

Despite everything, Mizi is still missing, I don't know what to do. I could only pray for her safety, I didn't even get the chance to confess, I'm so pathetic. Soon it was Ivan's turn to sing.

I glanced at him for a moment as he grab his microphone and started singing. He looked back at me and smiled, it was quite weird, after all, why was he looking at me and not the audience? Weird... I took a deep breath and held my microphone tighter. Suddenly, Ivan started walking towards me. Now, what was he trying to do? I watched him get closer and closer. All of a sudden, Ivan threw his microphone on the ground.

I was quite shocked until I felt something on my lips. Ivan... He... He kissed me! I dropped my microphone and hurriedly pushed him away. What was he thinking?! I tried pushing him away for the second time, still, it was no use. I could only give in and glare at him. I saw his face for a moment as he kissed me forcefully, a hint of sadness and love was clearly seen in his eyes. What's going on?... Why is this happening?

Finally, Ivan released my hand and broke the kiss. I was dumbfounded of what just happened. I wanted to step back as far as I could at that very moment, I wanted to run away. However, I felt something choking my neck, Ivan... He kissed me and now he's trying to kill me?! I closed my eyes, held his hands that were choking my neck, and tried removing it by force. However, no matter what, his hands won't budge. After few seconds, his grip loosened, but his hands were still in place, they were... shaking? Confused, I opened my eyes and took a peek at him. 

The moment I opened my eyes, I saw his eyes watery, his shoulders bloody, and his face, smiling at me. The guards shot him, it was no doubt painful, yet his hands were still around my neck. Only then I realized, his eyes were full of determination, it was quite beautiful. I froze on the spot, as if the world stopped, his smile kept flashing on my mind. 

My pupils shrank as the crowd started cheering wildly. I looked at the heavily injured and unconscious person, Ivan, in front of me. He's dead... He's dead? He's dead...! Did he do that on purpose? Why? Why? Why... Countless thoughts were piling up on my mind.

ROUND 6, TILL WINS! The announcer happily stated.

Help... Somebody... Why are you all just looking at him? TREAT HIS WOUNDS, HELP HIM, HEAL HIM! WHY ARE YOU ALL JUST... Why...? Why am I angry? I won, but was it worth it? I won, but why am I crying?... Huh, crying? I realized that my eyes were tearing up uncontrollably and countless tear drops fell on the ground, mixing my tears with his blood. 

Ivan, why did you do that? Ivan, wake up. I need you to answer me. I'm so confused... Ivan. Ivan? Ivan, you're not dead right?... Right? The cheers were ringing in my ears non stop. I hate all of them, but most of all, I hate you the most, Ivan