★彡[ʙʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱɪᴅᴇ]彡★

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

ꨄ︎ 𝙺𝚎𝚗𝚖𝚊 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 ꨄ︎

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

It wasnt unsual for Tokyo to have ocassional thunder stroms rather, it was quiet common especially after hot summers.

You can hear the pitter patter of the heavy rain droplets against the windowsill to some this scenery would be soothing as dark grey clouds loom over the city.

Sounds of thunder cracked like a whip as if there was something happened that roused Zesus's anger as lighting illuminated the night sky.

You could feel the apartment shake as the sound waves of thunder rippled throughout the building you could actually feel your bed shake as the heavens put out an angry display.

Amongst the darkness you were cowering underneath the covers ever since you were a child you had an unresonable fear of thunders. It had gotten to the point that you hid under the table.

Fearing the thunder would come and get you whisking you away from your parents. Partly, it was kind of your grandparents fault for filling your head with silly old wives tales to keep you from misbehaving.

They told you of a story where misbehaved children would be taken by a shaggy old man shoving them into a sack. Then he would throw them into the domain of Hades so he could ensalve them. It was things like these that scared your imaginative mind.

But as you grew older that changed into more of a negative connotation. Whenever stromy clouds drew near it would always cause a certian commotion with your family.

Because thunder would always drown out of the noises in the background. You were crying and whimpering hiding like a child in those blankets as thunderstorms reminded you of those nights.

A soft knock came from your door causing to turn your head
"Y/n are you in there?" his voice sounded like spring soft but yet loud full of concern.

You almost had forgotten that Kenma was susposed to come and visit today. You thought he'd cancel because of the weather.

"Go away Kenma" he barely heard what you said. Knowing he you, you probably wanted to be alone right now.

He shook his head opening the door. He was determined he wasnt going to let you turn him away so easily after rushing out of volleyball practice.

As he opened the door using his phone to illuminate your dark room since the power was currently out.

He saw you spraweled underneath the blanket thunder and lightning struck causing you to yelp as you sobbed.

You curled up into a ball
"I told you to go away didnt I?" You said lifting your blanket feeling the bed sink as he sat down next to you.

"Yeah, thats why I brought some snacks with me" he said nonchantly setting down a plastic bag full of your favorite snacks.

He eyed you examining your display he observed how your hair was sticked onto your tear-stained cheeks. He quietly watched your next move he smiled a bit seeing that your hands reached into the bag pulling out a pocky.