"I'm about to cum." Nadia said. I want to touch her so bad. I looked at Ida for permission and she shook her head "Fuck." Nadia breathed out as she came then a couple seconds later Ida came from the stimulation from the strap. Nadia sat up and looked at me. "Looks like our friend wants some attention." Nadia glanced at my hard on as she rubbed it.

"Not tonight." Ida said. I smacked my teeth and got up. I went to the bathroom and closed the door. I turned the shower on and sat on the counter to wait for it to warm up. The door opened and Ida came in. I just focused my attention on my phone. She put her hands on opposite sides of me trying to get me to look at her. "You got five seconds to put your fucking phone down or you won't have one."

"Hold on." I said. "It's my mom." My mom was telling me to have a good time and to make sure I come home to spend time with her. And also to bring Nadia and Ida with me. She loves them. After I agreed and told her I loved her, I put my phone down. "Yes?" I said sarcastically.

"What was you about to do in this shower?" Ida asked. I shrugged. "I need answers." I shrugged again and took off my hoodie. Ida just looked at me waiting for answers. When I was trying to take my shirt off she stopped me. "Nah keep this on. Why the fuck aren't you speaking?" I just looked at her and moved her so I can hop off the counter. I quickly picked her up and set her on the counter and Ida looked shocked. I cut her off with a rough kiss. My hands traveled down to her center. I started rubbing her and she was still a bit sensitive. "Fuck K." Ida moaned out. I kissed down her body and was face to face with her heat. I did one broad lick up her folds to catch her juices when she came earlier. "Ooh Nadia." Ida called out and Nadia came in. "I folded." I smirked as I added another finger when I started sucking on her clit.

"Forreal?" Nadia asked. I stood up and took the rest of my clothes off.

"Nope she didn't." I got in the shower. Step one make them as horny as possible is already in motion.

"I'm gonna fuck her up." Ida said as she opened the shower door and got in with Nadia following behind her. I just continued to wash my body when I felt hands on me. I turned my body. "You getting me tight."

"No bullshit." Nadia said. I used my body wash that I left here during spring break. I continued to ignore them then Ida grabbed my dick and started stroking me. I thought about dead puppies.

"Come on baby." She whispered in my ear. I just took her hand off me. "Are you mad? Like what is wrong?" She turned me around. I washed off and stepped out the shower. I started drying off. "Now if I steal off on her, I'd be wrong?"

"Nah cuz I would too." Nadia said agreeing. I picked up my clothes and wrapped the towel around myself. I picked up my phone. They turned the shower off. "Oh she want her phone taken. Why is she playing with us?" I chuckled because that pissed me off.

"I'm playing with yall?" They just looked at me and stepped out the shower while getting towels. "So yall didn't just fuck and tell me not tonight? That's crazy." I texted Eli and asked for my bags. "I'll just stay in Eli's room."

"No the fuck you not." Nadia said.

"That part." Ida said. I rolled my eyes. "Why are you rolling your eyes?"

"Because you pissed me off. What's not clicking Steven?" I said then joked. They laughed. "But seriously don't do that shit again."

"Okay maybe that was a little extreme." Ida said. I gave her a look. "Okay a lot."

"We're sorry baby." Nadia said. She puckered her lips for a kiss. I laughed and pecked her lips. Nadia hates pecks and she pouted at me. "Baby." Nadia whined. I just smiled.

"That's all you're getting and for doing that shit, I'm not kissing yall for the rest of the day." I said.

"Now you being oc." Ida said.