✧.* The Event ✧.*

I was just relaxing in my bedroom scrolling on TikTok but then, *CRASH* what the hell?! I look down and notice my old iPad lying on the floor. I must have accidentally kicked it off, I pick it up and notice that its broken! "Damn it, this held a lot of memories!... Ill just take it to a repair shop.."  I pick up the broken device and make my way out to a repair shop. When I make it there, I wait for the person at the counter but then I hear a loud noise coming from outside. I think to myself, "Whats going on? Does this have something to do with the Westfield Bondi Junction stabbing?" I walk outside to see a bunch of people crowding around a big space in front of the Westfield, then out of nowhere a man comes out holding a bunch of kittens. He starts to throw the poor kittens around as the people surrounding try to desperately catch them but the kittens are dead on impact. I see a kitten being thrown right towards my face and luckily catch it and began to scream at the man, "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" "KILL YOURSELF BITCH!" etc are some things I yelled to the man as I thankfully see others catching kittens and I rush inside the repair shop taking out my phone case looking for vets nearby as I see that one of the kittens legs are injured.