❝ 𝙃𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠 ❞ 2

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗
This chapter is over 1000+ words
Long as I promised! I hope you enjoy :)
Btw tysm for rank #541 of 60k stories
On #romantic!! I very much appreciate 😭😭🫶🫶
Btw apologizing for my non-fluent English (if it's bad)
I'm Filipino:)
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

3𝔯𝔡 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔬𝔫 𝔭𝔬𝔳

M/n sighed as the third class came, it was 'Science' But sadly, Engel and Claire were in another class. So you had to go alone.. until you saw Engel at the end of the lunch break, he saw you and ran up to you, smiling happily while holding a card in his hands. "Hey m/n, What class do you have next?" He asked, you answered with a simple saying. "Science." He pouted when hearing that but nodded and offered something. "May I take you there?" He said happily with a huge smile, putting the card in his pocket, you gently nodded while chuckling.

He took your hand as you both walked down peacefully through the hallway. You reached your classroom as you tugged your hand away from Engels, not noticing his small frown as you entered peacefully. You saw Miss Bloomie (If I'm correct.) And she pointed towards where you were supposed to sit, you groaned as you saw one of the bullies, Oliver. He smirked seeing your dissatisfied expression, despite that he chuckled as you went towards the seat beside him. A while after waiting for other students, all of them came and so did the class start.

A while after listening, the familiar paper balls were thrown at you, but this time from beside. It was of course Oliver, though his little minions are not there, you groaned as you caught one in your hand, you opened it and saw a small message written terribly. (I live for a version of Oliver but with terrible writing 🫶) 'Wanna sit with us at lunch?' You obviously scoffed but wrote an answer. 'Sure I guess' You tossed it back to him as he read it, making him squeal in excitement for the class to end, as it was also near.

•° * TIME SKIP * °•

The class ended and you grabbed your bag, wearing it once again. Once you did exactly that, Oliver grabbed your wrist and dragged you to their table, you saw the same bullies again. "Hey now, we won't bully you if you join us!" The girl with black and white hair said, you wanted to decline but instead you accepted. "Can I be friends with them still..?" You asked, while Oliver frowned. "Fine, but you still have to bully others!" You nodded and sat beside the other boy, Oliver realized something and shouted out loud. "Introduce yourselves!" The others nodded and the girl said. "I'm zip!" She pointed to the other boy that had really long hair besides Oliver. "That's Edward!" You smiled at the basic name, again not noticing the fackin blush on edwards face, good thing you were not looking otherwise you would have probably or definitely teased him, but that's what he thought, you were definitely too nice right? Thats what zip thought.

After lunch break ended, you stood up, Oliver gave you your lunch box as you thanked him and placed it in your lunch bag. You walked away from the trio and took a look at your school schedule, your next class was English, it was Ms. Huroko! (Yes, I have added Syafira Sans oc! Credits to her🫶) You didn't know her but knowing it was English, she was probably really kind and nice!

You made your way to the classroom, tripping over air along the way.

You finally reached the door while panting, you creaked the door open as it finally fully opens, you see Miss Huroko smiling at you. "Hello! You must be M/n right? Please introduce yourself to the class, Dear!" You nod and do as told (You thought i was gonna right the same thing over and over again? Nah, I'm lazy) She then points to your seat as you obey obediently, you sat on the chair as you began to listen to the lesson.

You saw that a girl that looked like she had bubbles on her was tapping your shoulder, you turned to her and asked what she needed. "Ah, hello there, do you- uhm.. need anything? It's quite disturbing if you repeatedly tap on my shoulder without a reason.." Her expression turns into from a face full of confusion to a face that was really embarrassed and flustered. "Ah, I'm so sorry, I was just going to ask if you had an extra pen you could lend? And, by the way my name is Bubbles!" You show a sincere smile to her and lend a pen that still had pretty much full ink, she thanked you and went back to writing / taking notes.

• * TIME SKIP (again becuz my lazy ahh can't handle a whole bunch of details) * •

You noticed half the class was gone so you were assuming class had ended, you gathered up your supplies and placed them in your bag, too lazy to give a shit about it being messy when you get home.

You wore the bag AGAIN and stood up from your chair, you looked at your imaginary watch and realized it was home time, you then hurriedly slammed the class door open as Miss Huroko looked a little stunned, you exited the classroom and ran through the hallway, bumping into familiar or random students. You saw Engel standing Infront of a locker, he also spotted you and waved at you, you noticed he was running towards you so you let him. Once he got near you, he tackled you in a hug, almost letting the both of you 2 trip over and fall. You chuckled but then he asked something. "Wanna hangout tomorrow after school?" You shrugged but nodded after, then you asked politely. "To where exactly are we going?" He thought about it as he tapped his chin and then answered. "At the nearby cafe! If you'd like to! It's a nice place where they sell some desserts and drinks."

You smiled and nodded, while you both waved goodbye and took off to go home.

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵˚ ༘♡

That's all! 1k words as I promised, now I'll be going into a short hiatus, bye bye!