A plan or just food

Start from the beginning

The rest of the crew found the two ( not hugging) " WHERE IS THAT BASTARD, HOW DARE HE HURT MY INEZ! I'M GONNA KILL HIM!" Yelled Sanji.

" ME TOO, I'M GONNA KICK HIS ASS!" Chopper was now yelling along with Sanji. " Guys I'm okay, really. We have better things to worry about. " Inez tried to calm down the two that were yelling, she managed to calm chopper down but Sanji on the other hand. Let's just say he had to be dragged back to the village.

" SANJI CALM DOWN! I ALREADY TOLD YOU WE CAN DEAL WITH HIM LATER! WE HAVE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO DEAL WITH! LIKE FIGURING OUT A PLAN TO TAKE HIM DOWN!" Inez sighed, it had been about 2 hours and he still hadn't calmed down. " I CAN'T STAND PEOPLE WHO HURT INNOCENT WOMEN!"

" WE HEARD YOU THAT LAST 200 TIMES YOU'VE SAID THAT! " Zoro yelled irritated at Sanji, but when is he not.
" Sanji please, I am asking you calm down!" Inez was about to lose it.

Sanji could she her frustration and finally decided to somewhat let it go.
" Whatever you say my love!" Hearts formed in his eyes and he swirled around her.

She sat down on the couch, sighing she rubbed her temples trying to think of a plan. " So do we have any idea on how we're gonna take care of this guy?" Ussop asked.

" I say we go kick his ass right now!" Luffy yelled.

" But we don't even know where it is." Replied Brook.

" Oh.... Then let's go find him!" Luffy yelled again.

Ussop was getting tired of all the yelling, so he decided to yell too, " This island is huge, so how do you expect us to find him?!" He said obviously irritated.

" I think this island is SUPER!" Said Franky as he was striking his super pose.

" That has nothing to do with what we're talking about!" Nami smacked him on the head.

" OW!" He called out.

Robin was giggling at the sight, she never yelled or fought with the crew but she laughed when everyone else was arguing. Inez was still sitting on the couch rubbing her temples trying to figure something out.

" SHUT UP STUPID MOSS HEAD!"

" YOU FIRST CURLY BROW!"

" WHAT'D YOU JUST CALL ME?!"

" YOU HEARD ME LOVER COOK!"

" I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ASS!"

" WELL I'M GONNA CUT YOURS!"

Great now theses two are fight, and for what, thought Inez.

" How bout we eat first then discuss this!" She called out about to lose it.

" I'll cook for you anytime Inez my love!" Sanji swirled around her.

" FOOD!" Yelled Luffy.

So much for a plan thought Inez.

Everyone went to go sit down at the table while Sanji started to cook.
" So first we need to find out where the hell this guy is." Said Inez.  " And not just barge in either, like on Lily Island."
She added.

" But when we do find out where he is, what do you plan on doing from there?" Asked Robin.

" That's a good question...." Inez responded.
" I haven't really gotten that far yet." She paused... " Let's just eat and we'll discuss it in the morning." Everyone nodded while Sanji continued to cook.

" May I ask you a question?" Brook asked Inez.

" If you ask to see my panties it'll be the last thing you'll ever do Brook." Said Inez while giving him a death stare.