Blood killer Akari an official straw hat

Sanji cooked a giant meal for everyone, plate after plate well of course Luffy ate the most. Sanji didn't realize that Luffy was in line most of the time refilling his plate without even leaving. " Keep em comin!" Luffy said.

Sanji looked over and realized that he had been refilling his plate for the past 10 minutes. " LUFFY THERE IS OTHER PEOPLE THAT NEED TO EAT!" Sanji yelled as he hit Luffy on the head with a spoon. " OW! SANJI! BUT I'M HUNGRY!" Luffy yelled rubbing his head.

" YOU'RE ALWAYS HUNGRY YOU CAN WAIT A MINUTE!"

Luffy walked away pouting and went to go sit by Inez. Inez giggled at the boy, she didn't know how someone could still be hungry after all he ate. " Hey Inez?" Luffy asked. " Hm?"

" You're joining my crew!" Luffy yelled.

Inez was shocked at what she just heard. Normally she would refuse but something deep down told her that she should accept this time. " Alright." Was all she said with a shrug. " WOOHOO!" Luffy exclaimed with excitement.

" GUYS WE HAVE A NEW CREW MEMBER!" Luffy yelled to the crew. Inez smiled at him from behind glad with her decision. The rest of the crew yelled out with joy and Inez couldn't feel more at home. She had literally just met them that day and she already felt like she belong. " Oh Inez my dear I'm so happy I get to sail the sea with you everyday!" Sanji swood over her. She laughed at him, " LETS CELEBRATE OUR NEW CREW MEMBER!" Luffy yelled out.

The other people had fallen asleep on their ship I mean who could blame them they were exhausted. Luffy, Chopper and Ussop had all fallen asleep tangled up, Sanji was cleaning up all the dishes and what not. Zoro had also fallen asleep leaning against a rock.

Inez realized she didn't have any of her belongings with her so she asked Robin if she would go with her to grab her things. " Hey Robin do you mind coming with me to grab some of my belongings? It shouldn't take very long." Inez asked.

" Of course! " Robin replied happily.

The two walked in silence while making their way towards the hotel Inez was staying at. Once there Robin followed Inez into her room helping her grab her things. She didn't have much really just a couple of clothes and some personal belongings. Robin walked over to the bedside table seeing what appeared to be Inez as a child with her mother. She smiled at the picture wishing she had something left of her mother. But she then realized that she had her mother's secrets so that was enough for her.

Robin picked up the picture and handed it to Inez, " you were a very cute child." Robin said sweetly. Inez smiled at Robin and carefully wrapping the picture in a wrapping. The wrapping was old and was still beautiful. It had white Japanese jasmines on it and the cloth was red. Carefully wrapping the picture in the cloth Inez set it in her small bag. " All right that's everything!" Said Inez.

The pair had made it back to the cove and everyone was already asleep. Robin told Inez that she would be on the Sunny going to bed and to come in there anytime if she gets tired. Inez thanked her and told her goodnight. Inez decided to stay up a little she wasn't all that tired.
She sat down leaning against a rock watching the fire, all she could hear was the snores coming from Luffy and Zoro and the fire cracking. In the distance she could hear the sound of the waves crashing against the shore. Slowly closing her eyes Inez eventually fell asleep.

Morning rolled around and the straw hats were about to set sail. They tied the other ship up to the sunny and headed off. Inez was leaning against the rail resting her arms looking out to the sea.
She breathed in the salty air and felt relaxed. " Inez my dear I have a drink for you!" Said Sanji twirling around her.
" Thank you Sanji!" Inez took a sip and loved it, " Woah this is really good!"
Sanji's nose started to bleed and he fell even more in love with her. " THANK YOU MY LOVE!" Yelled Sanji as he twirled away.