Chapter 2

(Finney's pov)

Bruce and I are still in history class, and Mr. Shaw explanins the work to everyone. Then there was a Knock at the door, Mr. Shaw stopped talking to everyone in the class, "Come in." Mr. Shaw said to the person who was behind the door, an older woman walked into the room she looked like in her's 40s or the late 30s, she had a long beautiful red dress, her red heel makeing loud footsteps going to in front of the class. "Sorry for bringing your class, Mr. Shaw, I just needed your two students from you." Mr. Shaw nodded from understand the problem ( I don't know if that was a problem *crying* 😭) "It's fine, who did you need?" The woman look around at everyone who was in the classroom, then her eyes stop at me and Bruce, "Bruce Yamada and Finney Blake please." Mr. Shaw nodded again, then he looks at us give us a nod to, tell us you can go with her "Finney and Bruce, please go with her." It was a question, it was an order to do so. "Okay, sir" Bruce said, I didn't know what to  say, so I just nodded.

When we got there the room full of nervous and scared from me and Bruce. Hell I feel both of them, I feel like I am going to puke up from the nervous, I know Bruce is getting nervous he is shaking a little bit, "You boys can sit down, you know, you boys been Standing ther like you guys did something." "S-sorry yeah, we can sit down" shit, I didn't mean to shutter, now she going to think we did something bad. Good going Finney. We both nodded. Me and Bruce sat down in the chairs that are in front of her desk. She looked at us and then puts a smile on her face. "So Mr. Blake and Mr. Yamada, I have flavor for both of you to do." "What kinda of a flavor?" Bruce asked the old lady, she looked at us again for a minute then got up from her big chair and started to walk to her bookshelf,  she grabbed two pieces of paper from the bookshelf. She turned around and walked back to to us, she gave us the two papers. Me and Bruce give her a confession face, like what the hell is this, I think she noticed the faces we gave her. "These are the new kids is coming tomorrow morning. They are Max and Ethan, they are brothers, of course, they are twins but they are not alike when you meet them you will know who is who and-" "I am sorry, but meet them??" I finally say something to the old lady, she look at me "Yes, Mr. Blake meet them, the flavor I wanted you and Mr. Yamada to do is show them where is there classes at and help them to catch up. And you guys will help them tomorrow after school-." "But Ma'am it's Friday tomorrow, me and Finney have plans after school." Bruce said, "Well then you just don't do your plans tomorrow and do it at a different time." She cut off Bruce, and sat down in her big chair again, "That will be all, you boys can go now." We both nodded and started to grab our stuff. And leave her office. I guess I have to tell Robin to cut off the date tomorrow, I feel Horrible that I have to do it, but there is next Friday...

I hope...

End of chapter 2

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

GUYS IT'S LIKE 12:30 MIGHTNIGHT AND I HAVE SCHOOL IN THE MORNING 😭😭 WELL BYE GUYS SEE YOU GUYS IN CHAPTER 3

GOOD LUCK WITH ME WITH SLEEP 🤧