"Come on, I can take it! Besides I've wanted it for a while now myself, eh heh.."

The dog's heart fluttered at the cat's comment. It was strangely nice to know that the cat wanted to get this intimate with him as well.

Dogday finally made sure his cock was lined up with the cat's hole, before sliding his cock inside the cat's ass.

The two let out a loud moan, Catnap's walls feeling quite tight around the dog's cock, almost as if they were squeezing it.

"A-Ahhh~! Catnap, you're so...mnnfff~"

The dog moaned out, his grip tightening on the cat's rear. Catnap only responded with a small purr. The dog took that as a sign to continue, beginning to thrust into the cat's hole.

Catnap held onto the bed's sheets tightly as he quickly became a moaning mess, a moan forcing it's way out with every thrust the dog made.

His long tail swayed around on its own due to the cat's bliss. Occasionally, it would nearly meet Dogday, though he didn't seem to mind much. Instead, he made a small suggestion.

"Nnnghh..~! Y-You can wrap your tail around me if you need, kitty~!! MnngHHH~!!"

The dog moaned as he began to speed up, getting a small bit rougher as Catnap felt more of the dog's cock pound its way inside him. Catnap took the dog's advice, choosing to wrap his tail around the dog's stomach.

On Dogday's end, his tail wagged wildly. He and Catnap were lucky that they were doing this on a bed, or else they may have risked knocking something over with his and Catnap's tail.

He could barely think as he watched everything unfold in front of him. His cock disappearing and reappearing in and out of Catnap's ass. The pleasured moans, and expression on Catnap's face while he stared lovingly and lustfully into his eyes. Dogday of course returned this gaze, staring right back at his lover.

His tongue hung out as he continued. He'd love for this to last as long as the two wanted, but he knew that he wouldn't be able to resist for long, given his lack of experience.

He felt pressure build up within his cock, and an all too familiar desperate urge to release. He was getting close, and fast.

Catnap's grip on the bed sheets tightened, still lucky enough to not have his claws come out at this moment. The cat could barely focus on anything but the sensations his felt.

The waves of pleasure that hit him with each thrust the dog made.

The throbbing cock inside of him, desperate for release.

And of course, his own cock, which was more than ready to release on its own from Dogday's sensations. In fact...Catnap barely felt as if he could hold back at all, his cock leaking and slinging bits of pre as the dog reached his climax.

"C-Catnap I- NNNGGHHH~!!!"

The dog tried to warn, only to make a final deep thrust into the cat, filling him up with a warm, thick load that Catnap could easily feel gush inside him. This pushed the cat to his own climax, in which he shot ropes of his cum everywhere.

On himself, and even high enough to reach Dogday's face.

Dogday collapsed onto Catnap, too exhausted to continue standing. The two panted exhaustedly for breath.