I put on my make up, some denim blue jeans and a tank top. I put my messy curls into a bun and headed downstairs to where Harry was probably already waiting for me. I smiled as I saw him waiting for me on the couch, talking about something with his dad who sat opposite of him.

I entered the living room area and Harry glanced quickly at me, showing off his dimples and returning back to the conversation he had with his dad. I didn't quite catch what it was about and sat down on the place next to Harry.

His arm rested on the back of the couch and then moved towards my shoulders, pulling me slightly closer. I smiled at the sweet and almost unnoticeable gesture and leaned into his side, listening to the conversation he had with his dad.

+

"A picnic?" I asked, looking at Harry who was standing next to me with a wide grin plastered on his face. His right hand held a hold of mine and his left hand carried a bag. "That's so not cliché at all!" I said, sarcasm filling my voice.

I shoved his elbow playfully and dragged him to the free spot in the park we were currently in. He let go of my hand and opened the bag, pulling out a blanket which he spread on the grass and some food which made me hungry by just looking at it. He sat down on the blanket and I joined him.

"I love it." I said, smiling widely at him.

"What?"

"The picnic, the whole being cheesy thing. I love it." I leaned over to him and pressed a short and innocent kiss to his lips.

"What kinda food did you bring?" I asked him after I pulled away from the short kiss, beaming a smile at him.

"I have water, Pepsi, a sandwich with chicken in it, your favourite, and some sweets as dessert." He told me proudly as my mouth began to water and I heard my stomach growl. He handed me the sandwich and I immediately stuffed it in my mouth, taking a bite of it. My eyes basically rolled to the back of my head, it was delicious.

"When did you have time to prepare all this?" I asked him after I swallowed most of the food in my mouth. He grabbed the bottle of Pepsi and undid the cap, taking a sip straight from the bottle, but I didn't mind.

He gulped the liquid down and closed the cab again, putting the bottle down. He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and looked at me. "Well," he began, "As you know you were quite... tipsy yesterday and I didn't drink a lot because someone needs to keep an eye on you or else you could've got hurt..." He drifted off and I felt myself smiling at how cute he is and how he wants to protect me.

"Anyway," He continued, "You slept long this morning and I already woke up around 9am so I thought why not prepare something for us? I remember once you told me that your favourite sandwich is chicken, the first day we met and played 20 questions, how basic." He chuckled. "Whilst preparing the food the idea of going to a park popped into my head because I knew you wouldn't really feel like doing much so I thought the park is a good idea." He shrugged his shoulders as if it was no big deal and then he took a bite of his own sandwich which he grabbed whilst talking.

"I have the cutest boyfriend ever." I grinned, my eyes never leaving Harry's beautiful features and my smile never fading away. He put his sandwich down and swallowed the food he had in his mouth. His cheeks blushed a light pink colour and he looked adorable with the smile that was tugging his lips up and his rosy cheeks.

I leaned over him, my knees resting on the sides of his and I was straddling him. I pushed him down, pressing my hand against his chest until he was lying flat on his back. He looked at me. His rosy cheeks were gone and a smirk appeared on his perfect features.

I bit back a smile as my hands moved to Harry's sides, starting to tickle him. His loud laughter filled my ears and it's honestly one of the most beautiful sounds existing. His eyes were squeezed close and he looked so much younger than usually. His hands were holding his tummy but soon moved to my own. He grabbed my hands and everything went so fast that I didn't even really was aware that Harry was now the one hovering over me.

He smiled cockily at me and he attacked my sides with tickling, causing me to erupt it a fit of laughter. The only thing I heard was mix of Harry's and my own laughing. I squirmed underneath Harry, trying to get free but he didn't move an inch.

"Stooop Henry!" I whined, laughing more.

The tickling stopped and as I looked at Harry he had one of his eyebrows raised, looking at me confused. "Henry?" he asked.

I nodded my head. "Yeah, Henry. I'll call you that from now on whenever you don't do something I want to." I joked, playfully rolling my eyes.

"Shut up." He tried to keep himself from smiling and surprised me by kissing me. His soft lips moved perfectly against mine and I felt the familiar feeling of butterflies erupting in my stomach but this simple action. He tilted his head slightly to the side, allowing his tongue to slip into my mouth. Our tongues brushed against each other and I moaned quietly against his lips.

A few moments later his lips left mine and we both caught our breath.

"Shouldn't we get back to eating our sandwiches?" I giggled after I regained my breath. Harry smiled, his mouth closed, and his dimples popped.

"There's one thing I have to tell you before we return to eating those delicious sandwiches made by an amazing person."

"What is it?"

"I love you." He said and kissed my forehead. "I love you." he kissed the tip of my nose. "I love you." He repeated once again, pressing a kiss to my lips.

vote, comment, share .xx