The Personal Assistant || Wandagatha (smut)

Comenzar desde el principio

"Could we help you relax sweetheart?" Agatha asked stepping closer, using her index finger to pull y/n's chin upwards making them lock eyes.
In an instant you just nodded, not knowing exactly what your bosses meant.

"Words, we would like to play with you pet, but we want your consent as well" Agatha spoke still her blue-ish green eyes burning into y/n's.
"Y-yes please help me relax" y/n stuttered out which caused Wanda to stand up, walking behind y/n so that she was out of sight. Yet y/n could hear the sound of the office blindes being shut and than the door locking.

Both women lead y/n over to the dark leather sofa which sat on the opposite side of the office.
Without warning Wanda's lips were on y/n's making a small gasp come from the assistant before they were able to get it together and kiss back.

"Such a pretty thing you are" Agatha praised reaching for the buttons on y/n's top. The pretty nude lacy bra took both of the older women by surprise in a pleasant way.

The women couldn't wait much longer with the teasing and clearly y/n was also getting in patient. A soft whine came from y/n making the others laugh.

"Needy dorogoy? Strip for us hmm?" Wanda asked softly yet her voice dripped in dominance.
All y/n could do was nod before slowly removing the tight pants/skirt they had on around their waist. Agatha and Wanda watched the items of clothing pool at their assistance feet. Smiling softly as they took in the younger one's body.

Agatha clearly patient had grown thin using magic that y/n wasn't aware of to remove hers and Wanda's clothing. The dark haired witched shoved y/n back down onto the sofa before straddling their lap.

"Such a pretty play thing for us?" Agatha started making y/n open their mouth to start protesting yet Agatha put a quick stop to that.

"No, don't speak, I have better uses for your mouth." In the time that Agatha was messing with y/n, Wanda had gone to grab some toys from a cabinet in the office y/n never paid any attention towards.

Throwing a strap to Agatha as the women climbed off y/n's lap.

Watching as both the women slowly in an oddly seduces way tightened their harness around their hips.

"Stand up for me princess" Wanda spoke as the red strap stood tall between her legs. Kneeling on top of the sofa before moving y/n positioning them to be on all fours in front of her. Agatha stood in front of the sofa on an end lining up her purple strap with y/n's mouth.

Wanda ran her fingers between y/n's slick.
"Oh baby you're soaked, my cock should fill you so easily" at that sentence you were a bit nervous and both the women noticed.

"is something wrong?" Wanda asked softly, her hand rubbing small circles on the lower of y/n's back.

"No nothing, this is just new?" The assistant that was placed below both of the women softly spoke out, in a bit of fear of judgement from their bosses.

"Oh baby you're a virgin? That's so cute, we can be easy on you" Wanda said softly making Agatha smirk, both of the women were happy to be the only ones to played with their new toy.

"You'll do so good sweetie, we know you can take us" Agatha praised softly moving y/n's hair away from their face before pushing her cock between y/n's lips.

Wanda never stopped her softly rubbing on y/n's back as she slowly started to push her red cock inside y/n's tight hole. As a money came from y/n's lips it was gagged by Agatha starting to slowly fuck y/n's pretty mouth.

Wanda gave y/n, a moment to adjust before starting to pick up a steady rhythm. Fucking y/n with just enough force to push them farther onto Agatha's cock, as the only sounds that came from them now where moans and gags around the purple strap.

"So good for mommy, taking me so well" Wanda praised making y/n squirm underneath her as the redhead picked up her pace fucking her little assistant faster and deeper as the room flooded with sounds of sex from all three of the people inside.

Agatha pulled out removing her strap so that her pussy was in front of y/n's face as the darker haired witch pulled y/n's hair causing y/n to be in position to eat out Agatha.

"Go on baby, taste your mistress" Agatha's deep voice rang as she helped y/n eat her out, the moans which came from Agatha were rewarding.
Wanda had reached down to start playing with y/n's swollen clit, causing y/n to let out a high pitched moan, sending shock waves into Agatha as the curly haired brunette let out a deep grunt. 
"Oh detka getting close?" Wanda teased grunting herself as the dildo on the strap pushed into her clit making the Scarlett toned witch groaned fucking y/n at rapid pace shoving y/n into Agatha.

Y/n did their best to nod, they felt rather close, the feeling of their legs shaking beneath them trying their best to not buckle.

"You can cum when you make mistress cum" Wanda spoke as Agatha was her own moaning mess getting off on y/n's face, the women was clearly close as her own legs felt a bit wobbly before she released on y/n's face. Agatha stepped back for a moment smiling at her work while Wanda picked up her speed, her arms shoved y/n down so that their face would be shoved into the sofa, at this point Wanda was fucking them into it. Rubbing on y/n's clit mixed with the speed of her thrust y/n was struggling to hold in their climax's.

"Cum on mommy's cock baby" Wanda finally said making y/n collapse as they released squirting a little on the red silicon sock. Wanda had a smirk on her face which was also mirrored by Agatha.
"Wow sweetie you really liked that, hmm?" Agatha teased as y/n was trying to calm down from their high.

After a moment with Wanda running her hand in y/n's hair, the gingery women pulled the assistant into her own lap.

"You did so so good, pretty one" Wanda kept praising as Agatha soon also took a seat next to the pair.

"Mommy you didn't?" Y/n started yet was slushed by the women, the smirk from y/n calling her the pet name couldn't be hidden, the name alone could get Wanda off.

"Shh sweetheart you rest, we can handle the rest later." Wanda hushed yet motioned that y/n wasn't done with them.

The power couple which was Wanda and Agatha, now had their new play thing. Their personal assistant.