4. First Drinks for the Beginning of World War Will

Începe de la început

   "Am not..." I blushed. We could only see ourselves in the light of the moon. It was pathetic that I wanted to look cool in front of Billy. He was already into me. I wanted him to talk to me publicly, not treat me like his dirty little secret. His knowing that I love SpongeBob doesn't help."

   "Shut it... that's what I love about you," Billy said, wedging behind me. I loved it when he spooned me. This was one of his cuddlier nights. Other nights after he nutted, he would barely stick around to help me down the ladder.

   "That I am a dork?"

   "No, that you are so wholesome," Billy said in my ear. Usually, he would play with my breasts when he would cuddle. Tonight, he was rubbing my belly. While I didn't like this, it wasn't sexual... Billy was finally feeling more comfortable with me to not just fuck me... while we were still naked.

   "Wholesome? Your dick was just in my ass and pussy," I said, and he laughed.

   "No, I mean... you wholesome. You don't do drugs, you don't drink... you sneeze like a kitten,"

   "I do not... when I have even sneaked before you?"

   "You have sneezing fits when I make you cum," Billy bit my earlobe. I bit my lip as the child ran down my spine. "I also love that you get so wet that even your tear ducts get wet," He told me, and I rolled over to look him in the eyes.

   "What if I don't want to be adorable... I have done everything from the book, and look where it's gotten me: even more of a social pariah because people think I tried to kill myself."

   "But you didn't," Billy said, and I nodded. It's just who you are, Will... you will always be a little bunny or kitty. You're just adorable," he said, and I kissed him before laying my head on his chest. "Have you ever been to a party, Kitten?"

   "Not really... unless you call DnD night at Eddie's a party,"

   "I don't..." Billy said, lowering his hand, "You wanna come to Dante's party at Tyler Franklin's?"

   "Er yeah... sure, can I have a plus one?" I asked if this was his way of going public with me. I was so happy. I was getting my cast off later today, and I was winning today.

   "The kid without teeth," Billy said. "I am not threatened by him stealing you away from me," Billy said, and I raised an eyebrow.

   "Dusty? What? We are just best friends. All of my friends are just my-" I was cut off by Billy kissing me while starting to finger my cunt, just outright ramming against my clit. "S-shit Billy, please, not so hard. I am still sore-" I whimpered, but he continued, if not rougher.

-------

   "I don't know. Will I still think this is a bad idea?" Dustin told me. "He told you to bring me? Are you sure?"

   "Yeah, I am pretty sure, he said the one without teeth,"