part 4

(Srry your probably gonna hate me for this chapter)
Maskys pov
  We walked through the woods again. The morning Sun crept through the branches and onto the soil. It was quiet and still. Not even a breeze. I sighed and inhaled the fresh air. Toby gently grabbed my hand. I smiled.
  I looked over to Toby. His face was tinted a light pink, while his eyes sparkled like stars. His hair fell lightly over his face. His lips appeared soft and delicate, like they could break with one touch. His button nose was tinted pink like the rest of his face. He's so beautiful. I kissed his nose and squeezed his hand slightly. I'm in love. I blushed slightly and turned back to the trail.
   We walked in silence for a while until we heard rustling in the bushes. A creature (?) Jumped out and tackled Toby.
   I took out my knife. I knew Toby couldn't feel pain so he wasn't screaming...out of pain at least. I recognized the creature as the rake. I stabbed him in the back and it let out a demonic scream. I stabbed it again in its neck and it died immediately. I sighed then noticed my love was on the floor bleeding.
  I picked him up and layed him on my lap. He had a gash on his head and several deep cuts on his chest and arms. His cloths were wripped and his hair was bloody. Tears started to fall down my face as I realised I couldn't save him. "M-masky?"He choked out.
  "Y-es, m-my love." I cried.
  "I l-love you...." He fell limp in my arms.
   "No No no! Toby Wake up! D-don't leave me!" I cried into his chest.
  "...g-goodbye, m-my precious, precious waffle!" My sobs became louder at the realization of his death. I sat there for a few minutes then started to dig a grave for my love. The tears never stopped falling. They couldn't stop. They'll probably never stop. Because from now on...my heart will forever be shattered. Shattered by the death of my love, my life, my everything.
  I laid Toby down in the grave and kissed his lips one last time. I burried him and placed blood red roses on it. I took a piece of bark and carved this into it: Toby Erin Rodgers. April 28, 1996~June 30, 2015. Lover of Tim Sutton.  ~I'll always love you my love, I'll never forget you, and I promise to see you again, my love~Toby.~ I placed it on his grave and sighed. I can't live without him. I'll miss him to much. This is for you Toby! So I never have to leave you! I took my knife to my throat. I slit it slowly and fell to the ground. I saw a light, I embraced it. I knew it would take me to him. My life flashed before my eyes. Sad memories and happy, they were all there. I closed my eyes for the last time along with my breath. I'm coming home.....
     The end....