part 2

Masky pov
   We had just finished our meal and were heading back to the mansion. We walked through the dimly lit forest, hand in hand. I bit my lip, in attempt to conceal my temptation of pinning Toby to a tree and making out with him. Toby glanced at me and giggled. Oh, hot damn! So cute!
  "Having trouble?~" he giggled again.
  That's it!! I took him by his shoulders and pinned him against a tree. I took off my mask and lowered toby's goggles and mouth guard.
  I pressed my lips against his, slowly moving in sync. I used one hand to comb my fingers through his hair, and the other arrested his cheek. He moaned softly. I smirked. He pulled away slightly.
  "Um...Tim, could we do this later?" He asked blushing.
  I nodded and got off of him. We started walking through the forest again. I think Toby noticed I was embarrass cause he kept glancing at me and smiling. He kissed my cheek and immediately turned his face the other way. I giggled and blushed. He's sooooo cute!! I thought.

Time skip ~brought to you by the tardis~

  Tobys pov
  We got back to the mansion, greeted by the infamous slender man.
  "Children, where have you been?!" Slender asked.
  "Ummmmm....." at this point I was clueless.
  "Child! Awnser me...now!" Slender demanded.
  "...at the waffle house..." masky answered.
  Slender sighed.  "For what occasion?"
  "For a date..." I said sounding distant, for I knew that was the end of our proxyhood.
  "Childeren, you know we do not allow gay relationships in this mansion. I demand you both to go pack your things, for neither of you are proxys anymore! Now go!" Slender said as he pointed to the stairs.
  I sighed in defeat as I walked up the stairs with masky dragging behind me. I walked down the long hallway to my room. I opened the door and walked in.
  I started packing. I packed 3 jackets, 5 t-shirts, 3 pair of jeans, and some boxers. I also packed extra goggles and mouth guards. I zipped my suitcase up and took one long look at my room. I sighed and walked out. I walked down the stairs and to the living room. Masky was already down stairs, trying to reason with slender but to no prevail. He noticed my presance.
  "You ready?" He asks.
  I sigh then nod.
  We walk out the door and into the dark woods. Thoughts raced through my head as we walk.
He hates you!
  You just got him kicked out of his home, how could he still love you? Haha, poor Toby, who are you kidding nobody loves you!
  I sighed. I felt tears threaten to fall down my bare face. The voices kept chanting until the tears finally fell.
  Masky stopped, so did I, and turned to face me. The placed his free hand on my cheek and used his thumb to wipe away my tears.
  "I'm so sorry, Tim." I said hugging him.
  "It's ok Toby. It's not your fault! I love you and I'll never leave you!" He said dropping his things and hugging me tight.