Can you please blast this car god?

"Uhm... sorry I didn't mean to. Can you-"
abh ipad kaise mangu?

(How should i ask for that ipad now?)

"Uhmm. Can you give me my ipad back?" I asked giving him my doe eyes and a shy smile which made him grin at me.

Oh handsome.

"Ask me nicely." He commanded.

Akdu kahika.

"Can you give me my ipad back, asking nicely?" I said blinking my eyes in rapid speed. Oww it hurts. How do they do these cute things in K-Drama.

"Noor." He said like he was warning me.

"Finee. Please give me my ipad back. Please" i said huffing out a breathe and rolling my eyes. Idiot.

"Say my name and I will."

Isse toh mai batati hu.

(I will show him, arrogant ass)

"Ansh." I said mischievously almost laughing at his misery.

His jaw twitched and he did that eye thing whenever he gets angry, I haven't seen it much but he does it everytime in his office, how do i know?

I stalk. Okay!

He threw the ipad on my lap and all of a sudden grabbed my throat and pushed me back towards door.

"Ahhh" i groaned due to pain.

"Never ever think of saying any man's name in front of me if you want them to live and not die by your husband's hands. Understood?" He said while choking me out of breath, his grip strong but not to strong to hurt me.

Like he knew what pressure to give, cannot believe these are the hands of my husband which have so much blood on it.

I shook my head positively and he left me with a jerk. I coughed and gave him an angry stare. How dare he?

It would have been different in bed-

Shut up shut up shut up brain.

He didn't bait me an eye and started driving again and we drove to office in silence.

I shouldn't have taken Ansh's name. Everything was going well. Ughh you ruined it Noor.

I want him. I want this marriage to work. But now that he is showing efforts why can't I? I always wanted this. Why am I not able to put efforts?

Because you fear rejection. My mind mocked me.

Uhh. I need to mend things. I need to-

Haa haa bob the builder kahiki.

"Chup hojao tum mujhe tang kr rhe ho." I said out loudly to my brain which was constantly putting mockery between my ideas. Idiot brain.

(Shut up you're annoying me)

"But I didn't say anything." Abhiman replied.