"They need to at least eat." Rin complained, grabbing a pile of bentos and some of Shura's juice before barreling out the door after the other boys. Neither [Y/n] nor Shura even had a chance to try and stop him before he was already gone, leaving nothing but durst in his wake.

"Rin! Hold on!" [Y/n] yelled but even he knew it was pointless, Rin was already out the door and showed no signs of stopping. With a groan and a facepalm, [Y/n] shook his head, trying to ignore the cheeky snickers he could hear escaping Shura's lips. "Flor, can you go after him for me? I'll catch up in a second." [Y/n] asked, earning a nod and a small salute from his familiar.

"Yessir!" Flor replied, turning toward the door before barreling out toward the courtyard after the boys. [Y/n] already knew dealing with that was gonna give him a headache.

"Well, that's certainly not gonna end well." Shura mused teasingly, earning a sarcastic 'gee, you think' from [Y/n] in return as he leaned back on the table Shura was sitting at, crossing his arms over his chest. "So, learn anything from Suguro's old man?" She asked, shooting a quick glance toward the door to make sure that the boy in question hadn't come back to check on anything. [Y/n] raised a brow at her comment.

"So, you knew he was there earlier?" He asked, less surprised that she knew and more impressed. Shura was a pain but she was good at what she did, he'd give her that.

"I have my ways." Shura replied lazily, popping a mushroom into her mouth as she eyed the younger man cautiously, not liking how quiet he was being. "Now, spill it, what did he tell you about that Akagawa bastard?" She asked, wondering why [Y/n] seemed so hesitant about getting into the conversation. [Y/n] just remained silent for a moment, trying to think of what best to say.

"I learned that nothing I knew about him made sense and apparently the whole thing is some kind of giant contradiction." [Y/n] sneered, thinking back to what Suguro's dad had said. He hated how little he had figured out. He hated how he left with more questions than he had. But, what was done was done and there was nothing more he could do about it for the time being. Shura, on the other hand, looked beyond perplexed by his choice of explanation.

"What the hell does that mean?" She asked, stabbing into one of her tomatoes as she eyed the younger man sceptically. He was never really one to be coy when it came to this kind of thing so she knew he wasn't holding out on her or anything. But then, what the hell did he mean by that? Just as he was about to reply, [Y/n]'s ears perked to the sound of some familiar voices yelling at each other in the courtyard. He hung his head with a groan as he pushed himself off the table.

"I'll fill you in later, I'm gonna go before they start killing each other." He declared, fixing Sema's strap on his shoulder before heading for the door. Shura hummed in response as she took another bite of her food.

"Have fun~" She teased, ignoring how [Y/n] flipped her off as he left the room. With an annoyed sigh, [Y/n] made his way to the courtyard, arriving just in time to see Suguro snatch a bento and can of Shura's 'juice' from Rin's hands.

"Shut up!" He screamed, glaring at Rin before turning away with a huff and storming off. [Y/n] sighed at the sight, shaking his head as he made his way toward the remainder of the group. Just as he arrived, he heard Rin let out a defeated sigh.

"I pissed him off again..." He complained, lowering his head in defeat. [Y/n] hated how Rin instantly resorted to blaming himself for that outburst. Though he didn't see the start of their conversation, [Y/n] would bet good money that Rin didn't actually do anything wrong and Suguro was just acting unreasonable again.

"I tried my best but I thought that if I bit him it would have made you mad." Flor remarked, nuzzling against [Y/n]'s hand as he begged for pets. [Y/n] couldn't help but chuckle, almost wondering if a good Flor bite would help get Suguro's head back on straight. Shaking the thought away, [Y/n] stepped forward and put a reassuring hand on Rin's shoulder.