AANKHO KI GUSTAKHIYAN

Start from the beginning

Mummy - aren't you hungry ??

Ch - noii!! I just want to sleep.

As she was slipping in her dreams . Suddenly those eyes comes.infront of her eyes .

Tha kon voh? Pehle kbhi toh nhi dekha.
(Who was he ? I never saw him.)

Babe!! He was a smart boy .

Yrr !! I am going to sleep .

And finally she slips in her dreams with those eyes stuck in her mind.

Advait's POV:

Me - Now-a-days their is so much hustle bustle because of 12th students . They always roam around the school finding respective teachers for inspecting their files . I am thinking to take leave and study at home .

I was talking to aarush and madhav . They are my bestie friends .

Aarush - You are right but achha h na ... Mera Ghar pr Mann nhi lgta
(It's good though ...I don't feel like to stay at home )

Madhav - hnn.... And we get to meet and talk .

Author's POV:

Lunch bell rings . They open their lunches and started to eat .

Advait - yrr!! I want to see 12th files . I have seen the old batch's file . They were so simple .

Mad - For real!! Like so basic . It's like they forgot there is a word called creativity .

All three chuckles at his joke . Just then two girls comes inside their class .

They were sitting on first desk . They noticed they were searching for someone or something .

?? - Abey kaha gyi Poonam ma'am ??
(Where did Poonam ma'am go?)

?? - mujhe kya pta ...
(I don't know..)

?? - Abey toh chutiya puch kisi se .
(Then ask someone.)

?? - Abey yrr chavi! Izzat de de ... Juniors ke samne .
(Chavi! Give me some respect infront of juniors.)

Ch - izzat!? H teri ??
(Respect !? Do u have any!?)

They both were talking to each other . Prior to their talks , all three boys were listening to them roasting each other . And the colourful language used by both more precisely by short one .

Ch - arey yrr !! Priyanka puch le . Tujhe pasta khilaungi .
(Ask someone Priyanka . I will treat you pasta.)

Pr - pkka??
(Promise??)

Ch - hnn hnn pkka !!
(Yeah yeah Promise)

Priyanka turns towards the boys who were watching them while eating food . She raised her eyebrows because of the attention they both were getting . Chavi was flipping her file's pages with furrowed eyes .

Pri - do u know where poonam ma'am is ?

The trio shakes their head . Just then the ma'am comes from behind them .

Ch - ma'am lunch kr liya ??
(Ma'am did you had lunch??)

Ma'am - hnn done . Do u need something?

Ch - ma'am I have done these changes as you said. Please check them .

As she opened her file . A big smile forms on ma'am's face .

Ma'am - Your file chavi!! It's looks so simple yet beautiful . You will get full marks for presentation.

Chavi who was furrowing her eyebrows now have a big smile on her face . Ma'am watches how her eyes brightens up listening to the compliment and dimple appearing on her cheek .