The rest of the students turn to me in relief and shock.

Immediately the girls come and hug me.

"I'm so happy you're safe y/n!" Uraraka cheers.

"We were so worried!" Asui says.

"Okay that's enough now," the detective interrupts. He turns to Yaoyorozu, "Do you have her stuff here?"

"Yes, I packed it all up," she lifts up my suitcase. She hands the suitcase to me.

"Thank you, Yaoyorozu," I smile.

"Your welcome," she gives me a goodbye hug.

I guess after kissing someone's crush, all you gotta do is get kidnapped and it's all in the past.

Some of the boys hug me too before I leave.

"It was nice knowing you y/n," Kirishima grins his classic shark tooth smile.

"You were okay, I guess," Bakugo grumbles with his hands in his pockets. I chuckle and hug him.

"Y/n," Nezu reminds me of our limited time.

I wave at them as I leave. We all say our goodbyes.

As we leave the dorms I do feel a bit sad that I didn't get to say goodbye to Todoroki and Midoriya. Why were they even in the fight to begin with?

Nezu and the detective lead me to an armored car that's parked in front of the UA gate. I follow the detective in the car. I sit in the passenger's seat. Nezu remains standing outside the UA gate. He waves at me. I look up from him to UA as the car begins to drive off. I never got to say goodbye to Shinso either.

I look blankly at the streets as Detective Tsukauchi drives me to the airport.

I think the same thought I've thought a million times since I got here.

I want to go home.

A tear escapes my eye.

"Why did all of this have to happen?" I ask rhetorically. I press my hands against my eyes.

"Because you're special," Tsukauchi answers.

"I'm really not. Back where I'm from I'm just like anyone else."

"Yes, but you're not 'where you're from' are you?" His eyes remain on the road.

I don't respond for a while.

"Why did All For One kidnap me? What was his plan for me?" I turn to the detective in hopes of an answer.

He drives in silence. Thinking of an answer to give me. Unsure if he should tell the truth. "I'm not sure I'm at liberty to say, y/n."

"Awh, go fuck yourself," I turn back to the road.

There's another silence.

"Fine, I guess I'll tell you. You deserve to know-"

A figure appears in front of the car and Tsukauchi swerves into the other lane to not hit him. He crashes into another car.

I take deep breaths trying to regain my composure from another adrenaline spike. I glance to Tsukauchi who had passed out in the seat beside me. His head hit the wheel before the airbags popped out. It doesn't look like serious damage.

My door opens.

I look to see All For One.

"You thought you were getting away?" he smirks at me. He pops the airbag in front of me with a knife. He forcefully grabs my face with his hand, "You're the key, y/n. I'd never let you get away."

He pulls my face and the rest of my body follows as he rips me out of the car. Kurogiri and Shigaraki stand beside each other.

All For One changes his grip to my hair, pulling me along to his 'followers.'

I need to get out of here.

Once we reach Shigaraki and Kurogiri he grabs my neck, "No more surprises y/n. You've got no one to save you, nowhere to run. We'll use every last drop of your blood to cure this world of quirks. I will rule this world, and..." He pauses, "I'll rule your world too."

I glance over to the knife that still remains in one of his hands. I look back up to him, "No, I actually do have a choice here."

He laughs disbelievingly.

"There's always a choice," In one swift motion I grab the knife from his hands and stab my stomach.

"Y/n!" I hear the familiar voice of All Might behind me and feel a couple feathers against my back. The feathers lighten the blow of falling onto the pavement. The heroes were here in time to save me.

I scream in pain as the blood pours out my stomach and I twitch on the ground. I feel Shigaraki's dry hands on my stomach. The bleeding doesn't stop.

The last moments I remember were All Might and All For One hovering over my distressed body.

————————————

I gasp.

My body shoots up from a bed. I feel a hand on my shoulder. A voice telling me to take deep breaths. I follow the instruction.

I close my eyes and slowly open them back up.

I look around to see I'm in a nurses office. A familiar nurses office.

"Y/n, we contacted your parents. They'll be here in about twenty minutes to pick you up," the nurse says to me.

"What?" I grip my forehead feeling a headache starting up. "What happened?"

"You passed out in the middle of the hallways earlier this morning. You've been out since," the nurse informs me.

"I had the craziest dream..."

"Nice," the nurse responds. "I would love to chat but I have another student who needs help. Is there anything I can get you before I leave?"

"No, I'm good. Thank you."

"Okay, your parents will be here soon," the nurse leaves the room.

I grasp my head and collapse onto the bed.

"That dream felt so real," I murmur to myself.

My parents picked me up twenty minutes later and took me home. I told them I passed out in the school hallways in the morning.

They dropped me back home and I went inside to my room.

Once I got into my room I decided to change into my pajamas. I think I should take it easy for the rest of the day.

Once I take off my hoodie I go to the bathroom.

I pass the bathroom mirror but quickly look back to see a shocking sight.

There's blood on my shirt.

I look down and lift my shirt up to see my stomach. A scar. A scar in the same place I stabbed myself.

So it wasn't a dream.

I reach into my back pocket and pull out a red feather.

I reach into my other back pocket and pull out a test tube of blood.

I go back to my room and carefully put the feather in one of my drawers.

I grasp the test tube in my hand. Hawks must've placed this in my back pocket. It's what All For One wanted. A cure for quirks.