𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

Start from the beginning

"we'll see. what made you call me tho?" she asked "when someone's on my mind i need to see them" gio said and khia smirked "so i've been on your mind?" khia questioned.

"not really, don't get excited" she replied, biting her bottom lip "girl boo" khia mumbled "nobody told me that dorms were apartments, this shit got a upstairs and downstairs" khia said.

"you didn't know that? your so late" gio said as she began moving around, making her way to her bathroom "you gotta shit?" khia said, being funny on purpose.

"i oughta smack the fuck outta you cause you know good n damn well" gio said as khia sat there dying of laughter but stopped once she heard hella footsteps and loud laughter.

"sound like niggas having a house party" gio said "i know good and damn well she did not bring them here" khia said, biting the inside of her cheek "i told you about that, stop biting your cheek khia" gio said "no because why the fuck would she do some shit like that" khia said as she snatched her phone up and went downstairs.

"you just needa hurry up and come back for the summer, i already told you i ain't like them from the jump" gio said as she placed her phone down on the sink, beginning to fix her hair.

khia went downstairs and was met with the entire team in her living room, "no fucking way" khia scoffed "yea, i'm leaving" khia said as she walked past everyone and grabbed her keys from the counter.

"i need you right now" khia mumbled to gio, not noticing how gio looked at the phone. after grabbing her keys she jogged up the stairs and went back to her room, grabbing her purse and putting on some shoes.

she turned her bedroom light off and went back downstairs, getting stares from some in the room. someone grabbed khia's forearm causing her to stop and turn around.

"what" khia said as she snatched her arm from lena's grip, not wanting to hear a thing from her "what's wrong? where are you going?" she asked and khia scoffed.

"what's wrong?' you tell me, you obviously know these people fucking hate me for who knows what but as my so called best friend your not supposed to bring them around me. i know this might seem crazy but that's weird as hell lena. why bring some bitches who don't fuck with your best friend around? i'm not saying you can't hang out with them but out of everyone's apartment you choose ours? how dumb can you be? honestly." khia said, adjusting her purse that was sliding off of her left shoulder.

"your a whole weirdo. your blaming me because they don't like you?!" lena raised her voice "no i'm blaming you for the dumb shit you just pulled" khia said, slightly raising her voice as lena stepped closer to her.

"watch who you talking to because i'm not the one, khia" she said "how about yall chill" azzi said as she separated them "bitch don't touch me, weirdo ass" khia said, pushing her arm from stomach.

"don't talk to her like that because you wouldn't want nobody talking to you like that" aaliyah said "shut the fuck up, nobody asked you shit" she replied, looking the girl up n down.

"stop talking crazy to them and then it's the fact that your acting innocent" nika said so khia placed her things down and put her hood on because she was ready to fight.

"so tell me what the fuck i did and if you say some dumb shit then ima smack all yall slow asses, so talk" khia said, putting her arms behind her back "she not talking to me" nika laughed.

"okay then shut the fuck up" khia said, grabbing her things and leaving.

was she overreacting? maybe but if you were in her shoes then you would understand.

⤑ 𝐆𝐢𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

◡̈

gio was starting to get irritated while on the phone with khia since she wasn't there while khia was arguing with them. i mean what could it be that they're accusing her of?

is it paige's new girlfriend who's spreading rumors? what could it be and who could it be, honestly. it must be something serious if they all hate her for it but gio knows khia well enough to know that she wouldn't pull no snake shit.

that's just not how she is.

but right now gio was on the phone with khia smoking a blunt as she watched khia drive. she didn't speak since she didn't want to disturb khia but she was desperate to know if she was okay.

she had this focused look on her face with a hint of irritation. she put her phone on do not disturb since it kept going off due to lena repeatedly texting and calling her.

that was probably the last time they were gonna talk. it made khia feel some type of way since she knew she wouldn't do nothing like that to lena. she wasn't even mad for real, it just be the little things that piss her off. same goes for gio. for some reason khia knows how to irritate gio in the snap of a finger.

gio exhaled the smoke from her lungs through her nose before speaking, "you okay?" she asked, genuinely concerned "yea, it's nothing serious" khia said and gio nodded "don't mind her..or them, this is your last year of college so after that you don't have to deal with them." gio stated.

"i know but it's the fact that she knows they're shady as fuck and had the nerve to bring them around me, you knew what you were doing" khia said as she pulled in to the 7-11 parking lot.

"two more months and you outta there" gio said and khia smiled "hell yea, i'm so glad i got all the hard shit out the way so my school year has been so smooth" khia said "and the same day you come back it's a party" gio said as she watched khia get out of the car.

"really?" khia said as she entered the store, going straight to the snacks "yea but don't get too excited" gio said and khia laughed, grabbing a pack of sour skittles "whatever" she playfully rolled her eyes.

"i'm planning on getting my own place when i come back" khia said as she scanned over the chips "im still deciding if i want to get my own place or not, im tired of seeing these opp ass bitches" gio said as she laid down.

"um wow?" khia laughed as she grabbed some hot funyuns before making her way towards the slurpee machine "what's the best slurpee flavor?" khia asked "blue raspberry" gio replied "nah, definitely piña colada" khia said.

"it's not all that"