❀♥𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 15♥❀

Leaving this bar in embarrassment and shock residing in his body, Diluc walked down the streets slowly, his hand positioned around the torso of his small 'friend'.

Feeling embarrassed and flustered as the memories replayed in his mind, the shock on the bartenders face as she exclaimed this very question; 'Oh my god.. y..you're gay? And.. dating him!?' 

Feeling a rising blush upon his pale face, he glanced down to the smaller male, venti. Who was nearly blacked out and softly breathing, seemingly holding no remorse for those words he uttered.

Diluc couldn't stop the rising questions in his mind, racing in a quick speed, 'Why would he even say i was his boyfriend? i mean.. i know he's wasted with his drinking, but.. was.. Was he, thinking about it? Hence why he said it?' Diluc questioned in his conscience, with a small sigh staring down at that pale face that had soft red hues on it due to his drinks.

His body was slumped, making it hard for Diluc to walk by his side. struggling with it, Diluc looked around, his eyes falling back down to his face as he took a deep breath, biting the inside of his cheek as he mumbled to himself quietly; "I hope you don't mind.. or don't remember." Diluc stated as he leaned down.

Positioning his arm around Venti's back and his other under Venti's knees. carrying his body against his own, the breeze blew past them in a soft dance, the hairs they possessed swayed, and the delicate braids Venti always wore, swayed against his face, his chest rose and fell with his breaths. 

Diluc's eyes reflected the beauty that he held in his arms, his face warm and his body craving more contact he knew he couldn't have.

Something he knew he desired, yet also knew he couldn't keep to himself. 

Walking as the breeze messed with his hair, he knew deep down this night would most likely change their friendship, in a good way or an absolutely horrible way if venti remembered any of these things tonight. 

As he slowly walked down the hills of the streets and headed back to the college campus, he stared at the male in his arms, with his head rested on his arm, and his body against his. it made it hard for Diluc to focus on normal things anymore. he knew deep down with what the things Venti said tonight, he wouldn't. no.. he couldn't view Venti as a friend anymore.

He desired to view him as his lover instead.

As he soon recognized the lights of the campus. Diluc quickened his pace as he walked more, looking up from his beauty to ahead of him instead.

the walk was quiet as it should be, until the certain beauty in his hands awoken in his drunken sight, letting out a quiet and obviously slurred and tired giggle he stared up at Diluc from down below.

a goofy smile on his drunken face as he admired him from his position, upon hearing the giggle in the mist of the silence, Diluc looked down to him.

His red eyes scanning that face that Venti had, his lips parted as he spoke, trying his hardest to remain stoic, that's what he did best anyway, but nowadays it was harder to remain so cold and distant when someone like Venti remained so close to him;

"What are you staring at..?" Diluc quietly asked, his voice soft and his tone quiet and stoic. Only for his energy to be battled against with a playful and drunk one; "Just staring at something i find handsome." Venti cheekily and drunkenly responded.

Freezing amidst his steps, staring into those Aqua green eyes, Diluc's eyes couldn't help but widen as he tried to comprehend what he could mean by that. "W...What?" Diluc breathed out in his surprise.

Him? Handsome? i mean, he could get those comments often by girls in the campus, but.. this, this was far different, those comments didn't get his heart pounding like this one did.

The difference was obvious between the two.

"What? Can't i say the truth?~" Venti playfully slurred, staring up at him with half-lidded eyes, at this point Diluc was near to a blushing mess, a soft hue of red rose upon his cheeks as he uttered; "I am not handsome." he protested quietly in hopes of nothing more in return. Only to be met with a soft dramatic gasp from the drunken male below him.

"What a lie at it's finest, i mean, i feel like you're the embodiment of what a handsome man is, not to mention how strong you look?~" Venti slurred, his fair hand placed against Diluc's chest as he arose in his arms to be at a similar height.

Widened eyes with raised eyebrows, a blush rising at it's finest and quickest. Diluc felt the fair hand of this boy press against his chest, unable to react a small selection of letters escaped his mouth as he tried to answer, it felt as if he hadn't  dropped this stoic attitude and act like this for ages and ages to come. However in just a few moments Venti was able to make him drop it.

"I would ask if i'm wrong. but i think you would disagree~ No?" Venti hummed, his cheeks flaring a pink color, reminding Diluc that Venti was simply drunk, he couldn't mean what he was saying. He was simply and utterly intoxicated. 

With a small chuckle, Diluc remembered how nice it felt to laugh as he mumbled words of certainty, attempting to cover his blush and feelings.

"I hate how you knew i would disagree"

❀♥❀