"Are you okay?" I asked, putting my hand on his chest so he would look at me. 

     "Couldn't be better," He said pulling me into him. 

     "Do you need something?" I questioned his reasoning for being here. 

     "You," he said with a smile. I have to admit, he is a bit controlling but I am lucky to have the most attractive boy in the pack as my boyfriend. 

     "Do you know where our parents are?" he asked after pecking my lips. 

     "No, where?" I replied. He kissed my lips sweetly every time one of us finished speaking. 

     "A small group of crazy rouges attacked one of our fighting clans while they were training and our clan fought them off," he said, pausing to kiss me. But, I couldn't kiss back, I was too eager to hear what he was saying. "But, more started coming back shouting, 'hand her over'. All of the officials came out along with the other fighting clans. They are trying to keep them out of the village and keep it from turning into a war. Everyone says its because of your mother. But that's not true, right?" he asked and kissed my lips. But, I put my hand on his chest and pushed him back. 

     "No, it is," I said nervously. "Mom always worried he would come back for her," I said. Tears started to stream down my cheeks. 

     "Don't cry, Angel," he said wiping the tears off of my face with his thumbs. "It's going to be okay. They will fight them off. And, if they don't, they will call in the younger clans and we will help them," he said confidently. 

     "You don't understand!" I said. The tears were pouring down my face now. "He's the king of the rogues He has more wolves. So many more!" I cried. He wrapped his arms around my lower back and pulled me into him. I laid my head on his shoulder and cried. 

     "If it comes to that, we will get the help of surrounding packs. Any of the packs in Georgia would help us. We don't have any enemies and they would all be glad to help," he said with a smile as he stroked my cheek with his hand and looked into my eyes. In that moment, It felt like everything might actually be alright. And then his phone went off. 

     "Hello, sir," he said into his phone. I could hear my father on the other line asking where he was. "Uhm... in your front yard, sir, with Angel," he said to my father, smiling at me. I smiled back, my father approved of James and said that he hopes my mate is someone like him, so that they can take over the pack when he's gone, along with my sister's mate. But he didn't know how controlling or physical James liked to get.

     The smile immediately left my face when I heard my father tell him to allow me to talk to him. "Here she is, sir," he said handing me his phone. 

     "Angel, honey?" my father asked me. 

     "Yes, Dad? Is everything alright?" I asked. 

     "No, baby. Call your sister and tell her to come home. Your mother and I will meet you there five minutes after you hang up the phone," he said quickly. 

     "Okay, Dad," I said. 

     "I love you, Angel. Let me talk to James for a second," he instructed. 

     "Okay, Dad. I love you too," I said handing James the phone. 

      "Yes, sir?" he said into the phone. 

     "James, gather all of the fighting clans above the age of 13. Male and female. Bring them, in wolf form, to the clearing just outside of town. The entire pack is there. Tell them to be ready to fight," he said. I could tell he was hiding the nervousness and desperateness in his voice.