The battle Within - 1

ॐ श्री गणेशाय नमः🌸

Me first time short story likhne ka prayas kar rahi hu. Me aasha karti hu aaplog ko pasand aaye. AAP plz issi tarah mujhe support karte rahiye. Aapke votes and comments se mujhe inspiration milegi kahani likhne ko. Chaliye kahani ki shuruaat karte hai.
_______________________________________

In her quiet room, A girl of 20's stood by the balcony, looking at the moon in the sky. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she felt alone and sad. No one seemed to understand her feelings, and she wished someone could listen to her.

As she thought about her life, memories of past disappointments and hurt flashed in her mind. Each memory made her feel worse, like sharp pieces of glass hurting her heart. She wanted comfort and understanding, but it felt like no one cared.

Now let's see what's she is saying.

The girl is haseena.

Haseena:- (She whispered softly) "Kanha ji, every day I find myself crying like this, feeling exhausted. I can't bear it anymore. Why doesn't anyone understand me? Why doesn't anyone make an effort to understand? I want to pursue my dreams, but my parents won't allow it. They insist I find a job, fearing the risks involved in my chosen profession. But if everyone only focuses on the risks, then no one would ever dare to pursue their dreams. I've explained countless times, but they just don't seem to get it. Kanha ji, please help me."

With these words weighing heavily on her heart, she drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, Haseena woke up, feeling restless. She got ready for college, her graduation only a week away. Ignoring her parents' calls, she left without having breakfast.

Ammi: (to her husband) I don't understand why she's being so stubborn. She left without even having breakfast.

Abbu: Salma ji, let's talk to her tonight.

Ammi: What will we talk about? She's so headstrong. I want her to pursue her dreams, but I'm afraid of losing her. If something happens to her, I won't be able to live. (Tears welled up in her eyes)

Abbu: Don't cry, Salma. I said we'll talk tonight. We only have a week until her graduation. Besides force joining, there are other options too. We're worried about her safety.

Ammi: She just doesn't understand. Anyway, let's have breakfast now.

Abbu: Sit down.

Both of them had breakfast, and Abbu left for his office.

Note:- Here haseena father were working in office. And I directly wrote ammi and abbu for avoiding confusion.

Lucknow University
(Fictional)

In college, Haseena sat alone on a bench near a tree, watching others enjoy themselves. She felt isolated, as always.

A boy passed by and noticed her sitting alone. He decided to talk to her.

Boy: Hi there!

Haseena: (looking up, surprised) Hello! Is something wrong?

Boy: Nothing much, I saw you looking sad, so I thought I'd come over. If you don't mind, may I sit here?

Haseena: (hesitant) Sad? I'm fine. And you don't need permission to sit here.