'Itachi might have been sad that night, but what he did is no different from what I'm seeing here, slaughtering all the men, women, and children of his clan, was not the right answer... no matter the reason for him to do something like that.' Naruto didn't know about the Uchihas' coup d'état, but even if he did, he would say that Itachi was wrong. He hated seeing innocent people dying. Leaving aside the bones scattered around, he continued on his way, with only the sound of his steps as his sole company in this desolate and gloomy place full of ghosts.

However, at one moment, Naruto sensed a presence with his Haki. 'Someone here...' He then calmly approached the location in a corner of the city, where this person was hiding, wondering why someone would be there. He couldn't see very well, as his Haki wasn't that powerful. However, he knew it was at least a small person, maybe even a child.

It was an old house that stood on a completely destroyed street. He felt the person inside. Approaching calmly, he saw that the person also noticed him and quickly went into combat mode, waiting for Naruto to enter. The person seemed scared.

Naruto calmly spoke, "Hello, who's there? I was visiting the place and ended up sensing your presence. Why are you here?" Naruto asked, curious. There was no door, but a cloth covering the entrance.

However, the only response that came was a projectile coming out of the house through the cloth covering the door, heading in his direction. It passed close to him, because the person who shot missed, as it went by his side, a bone lodged directly into the wall on the opposite side of the street. Naruto looked curious, since he had never seen anything like it. "A bone?"

He then tried to look at the person, who seemed even more scared inside.

Naruto started, "Hello, I'm not here to hurt you." Naruto calmly opened the cloth, and another projectile came in his direction, but he didn't even move as the bone pierced his chest. He looked inside, still with the bone embedded in him, and there was a boy a bit older, maybe one or two years, looking at him while raising his hand in his direction, quite scared. He had a pale appearance with white hair.

"You, go away!" the boy shouted, throwing another bone coming out of his palm and going towards Naruto, but he didn't even move as the bone penetrated his body.

Naruto looked at him, studying this boy. "I'm sure you're not an Uzumaki," Naruto commented, not bothered by the bones, making the boy look a bit alarmed, since they expected this intruder to start bleeding and fall to the ground.

"What?! What are you?!" The boy exclaimed alarmed.

"Hello, my name is Naruto Namikaze, what's your name?" Naruto spoke calmly and saw that the boy still looked at him scared without saying anything.

"I already said my name, boy. You heard it. Now, who are you?" Naruto asked again.

The boy still didn't answer his question, he just murmured. "But... how? How are you okay?" the boy asked, still seeing the bones embedded in Naruto's chest and the other boy just looking at him and talking without being bothered by it.

"Oh, this...." Naruto saw his look and turned his attention to his chest. "Let me fix this," he said while lifting his hands and easily pulling out the bones, letting them fall to the ground. In his chest, where there were holes, a light began to fill, making him return to normal, as if nothing had happened.

The boy looked stunned, but now with a semblance of hope for finding a kindred spirit. "Do you also have a Kekkei Genkai? Are you also running away from the village like me?" he asked Naruto.

Naruto raised an eyebrow. "Depends on which village you're talking about," Naruto said, curious.

"Kirigakure. They're hunting all clans with special abilities. You're not from the water country?" the boy asked, now a bit cautious.