Chapter 2 - "The Woman Frida."

Waking up, i found myself in a bench on a nearby park that overlooks the seashore. The water crashing on the rocky beach was the only thing i can hear in the middle of the night. Yet as i pat myself around to make sure that i wasn't looted as i was rendered unconscious. My hands reach my pockets and the sound of keys moving gave me a sense of relief. I count them one by one to make sure everything remains with me. However, the key to the files at the station was gone. My breath hitches when i realize what my superiors would think if i lost the key that has access to the important files. Trying to regain my memory, the only suspect i have was that bartender who could've spiked my drink.

Diese Frida.. (That Frida..)” I mutter to myself. When I turn to look at the club that was a street across, it was closed. A wave of disappointment entered me; i try not to be too hard on myself. Everything happened a little too fast and all i can do is go back home. Except the bartender was still on my mind though: her surname sounded foreign and how she must've spiked me. I can only feel to set the blame on her.

Along the way towards my apartment. The lonely streets were only lit by streetlights. I prepare myself for tomorrow.

Frida's perspective.

As i watch Jörn lay unconscious on the street. I slowly approach his body and find of what i was looking for. Once the key was in hand, i thought of what i should do with the man lying before me. He had the blood of the ones who killed my people and the idea of potentially killing him came but the words of my friend echoes that i shouldn't take lives; it'll be unnecessary since planting a bomb at the town hall was the plan. Carrying the man, i lay him down in a bench. I already found out on where the man Jörn lives—to make sure he won't be interfering.

I left the area and went towards the station. As i approach, several officers were in front of the entrance; i couldn't risk being spotted. Thinking, a passing officer was right behind me. “Frau, nachts ist es gefährlich. Was führt eine Hübsche wie dich hierher? (Woman, it is dangerous at night. What brings a pretty one like you here?)” He says in an intimidating tone.

Ich war gerade auf dem Heimweg nach einer Nachtschicht, falls ich Sie jemals gestört habe, könnte ich mich entschuldigen. (I was currently on my way home after a night shift, if i ever bothered you, i may apologize.)” I slightly bowed. He snickers “Keine Notwendigkeit. Achten Sie auf Juden. (No need. Watch out for Jews.)” I nod before walking away. After being seen suspicious, i can't take action right now. That man disgusted me.

I think about how to gain access to the files inside of a station that's guarded. Looking at the key in the palm of my hand. I had decided to sneak at night.