6. ♥ [ LAST ]

When Siddhesh woke up in the morning , he found the bed empty. He groaned going back to last night's incident. He traced the place where she was she sleeping last night and sighed. He knew she was crying yet he couldn't do anything. She has become a very important part of his life , where he cannot imagine him without her.. But one mistake , and he was doomed.

The morning was a silent one as Janhavi served him breakfast and to no one's attention had sat a little away from his chair. Everyone were absorbed in their own world , unknown to the havoc in the Couple's life. Except , one person. Shruti.

Janhavi was exceptionally silent today and was not talking much. She had observed the two and knew something was wrong. But she stopped herself from confronting them. It was their fight and they would cope up with it on their own. They were now mature enough to solve their problems. However , if things don't go well by them she would talk with them.

Siddhesh took heavy steps to the room. His heart was hammering with nervousness. He was sure he wasn't drunk , yet he felt high yesternight. Thinking to look after this matter , he entered in.

There he saw her making the room. He took out his tie and walked behind her. When she turned behind , she got startled to see him standing so close to her.

He tried to use his puppy eyes to melt , but it did none. A little glint of sadness shone in her eyes but she was quick enough to change it. He showed her his tie and she snatched it glaring at them.

He smiled. A goofy smile adorning his lips as she saw her glare. Well , atleast she had given a reaction! How he had imagined himself to pull her closer , and kiss her in his arms. This would've been another romantic morning , but the alcohol had destroyed it all. When she was done , she moved back walking away.

When he held her wrist stopping her. He pulled her closer and cupped her face. He lovingly kissed her forehead and gave a few more pecks. Nuzzling her nose , he said " I'm sorry! " And left.

....

" How can he do that bastard!? " Siddhesh roared clenching his jaw when he got to know how his glass was exchanged.

As soon as he had left the home , he had first headed to the Club and confronted the waiter. The man had apologized crying for his life.

Ritesh was amused seeing his friend's reaction. " Relax. It's done now. You can talk with her. Tell her the truth. I'm sure bhabhi will believe you! " He said forwarding a glass of water.

" I know. But I am feeling so ashamed of myself! I've never crossed my line or ever forced her. I do have attraction towards her , but yesternight I lost my track.. That bloody Mohan..!! Bola tha maine , nahi aana fir bhi jabardasti le gaya.. urrgghhh..!! " He was irritated.

" Siddhesh! Relax man. It's okay. Sometimes it happens.. He didn't do that intentionally nor your glass was spiked. "

" Ritesh , my yesternight's behaviour was like a cheap man lusting ober his wife! How ashamed I felt! She didn't liked my touch , my Jaan was crying Ritesh! I made her cry.. " He said with a heavy voice.

" I understand.. you love her so much! And you're married now. Lusting over your wife , is not a bad thing. There will be a day when you will be consummating your marriage. Ofcourse , with both of your consent. The thing you need to understand here Siddhesh is , all happened unintentionally. And you didn't mean to hurt her. It was your desire which was high by looking at her and the alcohol just intensified the urge. Please talk with her , keep your ego aside. I can already see you suffer for not talking with her for one day! So obviously you cannot live without her! Talk to her , and take a beautiful gift your lady love! " He said and winked at his friend.