Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Work relatedNext chapter: Chapter 2

In the thirteenth year of Kangxi's reign, on the sixth day of May, Kunning Palace.

Today is the third day after the death of Queen Hesheli. All the concubines in the palace are crying for Queen Daxing in Kunning Palace.

The concubine Zhaojia, who was nine months pregnant, was kneeling in the middle of the crowd with her big belly.

As she stood up awkwardly, she tripped over something. Zhaojia suddenly exclaimed and fell forward uncontrollably. The loyal palace maid hurriedly rushed over and placed a cushion under Zhaojia's belly.

Zhaojia was still injured from the fall, and the plain dress underneath her body was stained bright red with blood.

"Come here, concubine Zhaojia has fainted..."

The scene was chaotic, the palace maids and eunuchs were busy coming in and out, and occasionally a gentle yet majestic female voice could be heard giving orders.

When Li Yiyao opened his eyes again, he saw a brocade tent embroidered with rich and auspicious pomegranate flowers, and the pain in his body became more and more intense.

Memories belonging to the original owner Zhao Jiayiyao also flooded into my mind...

Have I traveled through time? Or is it like wearing a big sieve like the Qing Dynasty?

"Ouch..." Before he could think about it, the heartbreaking pain struck again.

Yiyao was so angry that she wanted to curse, what the hell is this? Aren't other people's families who want to be mothers in time travel? It's not like she traveled directly to the birthplace of Shura and had to give birth on her own!

It hurts so much not to bully people like this!

"Try hard! The cervix is already open..."

"Keep on holding on, little master, and little brother will come out soon..."

A group of midwives were anxiously teaching her birthing techniques. Li Yiyao could no longer tell who it was. As she spoke, she clutched the quilt underneath her tightly, veins popping out on her hands...

I remember reading a statement on the Internet that the pain a woman feels during childbirth is equivalent to the pain of twelve broken ribs. Of course, this Whether the statement is true remains to be verified.

However, she felt like she couldn't hold on anymore, and her consciousness gradually became blurry...

"Concubine... we can't sleep... my little brother will be out soon..."

Yes, we can't give up. She had already died once, and the feeling of being submerged by a mudslide on the way home seemed to be right in front of her eyes. The feeling of suffocation was so hopeless.

She didn't want to die, she was still so young, she would definitely get through it!

With a strong sense of survival, Li Yiyao tightly grasped everything she could touch with her hands, using all her strength...

Finally, she felt something slipping out from under her body. She finally breathed a sigh of relief and fell asleep without any strength.

Outside the main hall, the serving maid removed the cold tea and replaced it with hot tea.

Sitting on the sandalwood chair, Tong Jia's face looked a little haggard, and she felt an indescribable irritability in her heart.

Hearing Zhaojia's screams from inside, Tongjia touched her belly and her eyes darkened. Why didn't she have any good news?