Marriage ❤️

Aryan :

What the fuck is happening in my life. I agreed to this marriage just because of my dada sa but yaaha aake ptaa chala dulhan hii bhag gyi ! To be true i was happy because I already have a girlfriend but it's not like I love or something I Aryan Malhotra doesn't do love. But I'm still in this relationship with Nidhi just Because I know that she also doesn't love me duhhhh !!!! It's complicated.
I will tell u my relationship story some other day.
Let's focus on my marriage for know.
You all must be thinking if dulhan bhag gyi toh how is marriage happening. So the girl to whom my alliance was fixed was Sejal Sen grand daughter of my dada sa's childhood friend. But she ran away on the day of wedding itself & today I'm gonna marry her cousin sister SIYA.
To be honest I don't know anything about her & i don't wanna know anything about her. The girl agreed to marry me at last moment and my maa sa told me that I have to marry today because of family reputation n all. But I'm dam sure that she must have arranged for marriage because of my money. And i will surely show her hell.

Suddenly my surrounding got silent n a song played in background i don't know which ( because I'm not into songs n social media n all )

Suddenly my surrounding got silent n a song played in background i don't know which ( because I'm not into songs n social media n all ) . Everyone's head snapped to the door and here enters the bride my bride. In red bridal lehenga looking all eternal. Gold digger! Is the one word which comes to my mind for know.

As she comes close to the stage n looks at me i can't see her face clearly but she is beautiful. But my is she not coming up . Suddenly a hand extended from my left side.,,,,ohhh my bestfriend MIHIR he extended to help so she was asking for help but I won't help her. I will make sure that she will not hope anything from me .

The marriage is taking place but she seems unaffected by it there is no emotion on her face.
Kanya daan ke liye vadhu ke maata pita saamne aaye priest anounced
But why are Sejal's parents coming here.
What is happening here where are this girl's parents.
Rukiye......aap dono mera Kanya daan nahi karenge suddenly she spoke and the whole venue filled with gasps.
Then she rotated her eyes in the venue as if looking for someone & i was right she signed a boy around her age to come up and he came. She firmly said mera Kanya daan yee karega......waaahhhh the guts. But who is guyyy!!!!!
And the marriage took place with the boy doing her Kanya daan.

This girl seems to be a mistery. I have a bundle of questions. But I can't ask her otherwise she will think I'm interested in her that can't happen.
                                      Aap dono aaj see paati - patni huuye

So I'm married now.........

Vedai time:

As we came out of the venue i came directly towards the car ofcourse i don't want to see that emotional drama...... cring n stuff but to my suprise she didn't cried nor talked to anybody just hugged the boy who did Kanya daan and whispered something in his ear and he just nodded. With bedding her good bye she came and sat in the car.
What is this girl !

Siya :

Can you guys believe that I am married now just a few hours ago I came here just to attend this wedding of my so called sister and ended up becoming her replacement. Because ofcourse mr.sen my loving tauji asked for my help to just save the reputation of family. I arranged to this marriage because of two reasons number one it was my dadu's last wish and second after my parents death tauji supported me financially and he wanted his flavour back. I gladly did because after this i don't have to have any relationship with tauji or taiji.
We are sitting in the car and heading towards the Malhotra's place. But this man sitting beside me is such a Greek god material...... but my would anyone run from him and by anyone I mean Sejal.
Kya hii ptaa yee aadmi kesa hai. But I am feeling gaze on me and I know it belongs to none other than my husband ; maybe he has a lot of questions but I can't look at him because I'm in no mood of doing integration session here I hell tried.
Today my Kanya daan was done by Rohan one of friends. He came to drop me but ended up doing Kanya daan...... world is weird after all.

I was in my la la land when someone tapped my shoulder.....ohh so we arrived here and seeing to my left he already got down from the car such a jerkkk. Attitude dekhata hai I think he don't know who SIYA is I'll definitely see him......he has to pay for it. I got down from the car and went towards the door with a cute teenager girl who earlier tapped my shoulder.